Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the last time you told your smother: "i love you"?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
do women even like being told: "i love you"? i think that they become disgusted, because no woman wants a man that is easily tamed.

If they've had chad for long enough they'll like him to say it

sub-8 male: I luv you mom!
mom: 'what a pathetic beta'

Chad: I luv you mom.
mom: 'Wow, he's so caring and sensitive, tee hee~!'

never but I prefer it like that. Not really into all that emotional kinda stuff

Never.

I think she never said this with these words either. Of course is someone questioned her, she would say that she loves me very much.

Never did until recently. Not because I don't, but because that word just disgust me. But I told her yesterday for the first time I can remember after she told me she has stage 3 kidney disease. If your mother cares for you and you care for her you should definitely tell them at least once and give your appreciation because you never know when they might pass away and you dont want to have regrets.

Maybe a couple weeks ago, but it is a rarety ngl.

I find "I love yous" generally pretty fake. I show I care by doing shit that needs done like dishes or emptying vacuum or cleaning dog shit.
I similarly kinda hate hearing it because it seems to contradict a lot of behaviors and choices.
I'd rather be shown love by the consideration of being quiet, not polluting, not harassing, not embracing enemies, not blaming me.

No, I hug her instead

do women even like being told: "i love you"? i think that they become disgusted, because no woman wants a man that is easily tamed.
Nigga whut :dafuckfeels: that’s your mom, of course she’ll want to be loved by her son, unless she has mental issues
I let my mom know I appreciate her every week, cause she has tried her hardest to make my life comfortable because she senses how over it is for me.

I never told anyone those words in my life.

Nigga whut :dafuckfeels: that’s your mom, of course she’ll want to be loved by her son, unless she has mental issues
I let my mom know I appreciate her every week, cause she has tried her hardest to make my life comfortable because she senses how over it is for me.
i love my mum tbh :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
sub-8 male: I luv you mom!
mom: 'what a pathetic beta'

Chad: I luv you mom.
mom: 'Wow, he's so caring and sensitive, tee hee~!'
not accurate tbh

my mum is more empathethic with me precisely because she knows it never began for me

As n inkler, the only foid that can ever, in some perverted way love you as an extension of her own self, is your mother.

not in a while. “i love you” is such faint praise tbh.

its only words.