Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you had a friendly, cathartic conversation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This is a normal occurrence for human beings. They have close friends, they talk about personal things with them, they feel better. It's an essential part of coping with life, of dealing with stress, of being happy.

I've never had an actual friend, but I don't actually remember having these kind of conversations with just colleagues or whatever either. Well, I did in the distant past, but the information of course was then used against me so I learned not to do it. But because of the loneliness, sometimes your guard falls, and even after I learned my lesson, I still happened to spill the beans a few more times, always regretting it.

Nowadays I couldn't possibly trust other people enough to have a genuine conversation or ever develop a friendship, not that it's possible at my age when everybody only has old friends and they're focused on families and work. I'm constantly on edge. Last week I had to talk to a female colleague (don't give a shit about her or she about me, but I have to appear friendly or they start hating me even more and start spreading rumors) during my commute, and it was a quite long commute, so as to not make it awkward I had to talk a lot. Probably more than I've talked in years. It was hell, afterwards for the next 2 days I analyzed what I said, constantly having flashbacks, judging whether what I said was cringy or if I shouldn't have said it. I guess I'm scarred for life, I can't even have a normal conversation, I don't know how to talk to people. I don't even give a shit about these people or what they think about me, and yet I still cringe for days after a conversation. I wish I was a mute or something.

Maybe 2 months ago with an incel friend

In January with a childhood friend, now im alone
I guess I'm scarred for life, I can't even have a normal conversation, I don't know how to talk to people. I don't even give a shit about these people or what they think about me, and yet I still cringe for days after a conversation
same man

Me and my little brother talk about video games a lot. That’s about it.

with my parents there is an awful tension since they act like my life is easier even though they married at like 18
at work there is an awful tension since i despise this place and hate everyone
i had a deep convo at some point with my friend that left town, but even there the tension was present, since he had literally cucked others while i never had a gf
so basically only on the internet, if at all

The only one I ever had was with a friend where we talked about Super Smash Bros Brawl. That's the only one I can think of.

I have a friend who used to be heavily red pilled, but then went back to being blue pill. :soy: I used to argue a lot with him over topics regarding foids but ive just stopped talking to him about foids because it feels like im talking to a fucking normie/NPC

Never tbh
its so fucking over

I had a nice chat with @BummerDrummer about how abos sniff petrol earlier.

Does that count?

Over 5 years ago but the people I was venting to about suicidal thoughts told me to stop because it made them depressed so I haven´t talked about it to anyone ever since and shortly after I became apathetic so it was way easier to slap on a fake smile and pretend to be happy since I didn´t feel the overwhelming sadness of depression so now no one suspects I am suicidal because I show the world what they want to see.

Can't remember tbh

with my parents there is an awful tension since they act like my life is easier even though they married at like 18
at work there is an awful tension since i despise this place and hate everyone
i had a deep convo at some point with my friend that left town, but even there the tension was present, since he had literally cucked others while i never had a gf
so basically only on the internet, if at all

Same here. People will drop you immediately. I was even kicked out from a Skype conversation because of a trivial matter. Keep in mind, those people tend to be white nationalistic men in their 30s+, yet they reacted like little children.

about 3 years. Whatever I say was used against me too many times so I refuse to talk.

Last edited: