Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion when was the last time you actually cried?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
for me it was october 2019 during the single most traumatic event in my entire life. the last time prior to that was in august 2018.

at this point the impulse to cry has been beaten out of me completely. throughout my entire life I've been told to never express when I'm in emotional distress because it's pathetic, no one wants to listen to it, and frankly nobody else gives a fuck about how I feel. as a result I've learned to naturally suppress any urge to visibly express my emotions. I constantly feel depressed, stressed out, lonely, frustrated and anxious but I feel no compulsion whatsoever to actually cry. I don't think I could cry even if I wanted to at this point, the instinct to do so has been fully drilled out of me

Probably 10 years ago or more. I don't think anything could cause me to cry at this point, not even the death of my parents

Yesterday, im not dead inside yet

Probably 10 years ago or more. I don't think anything could cause me to cry at this point, not even the death of my parents
there is nothing good to happen. Just bad things. Just injustices. Just wickedness against you.

last year when I was drunk

more than 10 years ago

Today morning.

Few years ago, can't remember

I'm crying in the avi does that count? I unfortunately have cried in public once, not good tbh. But crying shouldn't be looked upon, it's just a way of shaming men.

I cried for some minutes this morning in the bathroom.

months back due to taking weird supplements and bad sleep then thinking about how life was supposed to be and how it actually was. resulting in weak frame of mind

I dropped my banana while browsing the forum today. I was upset for the afternoon

Last week probably

A few months ago I think maybe 1 or 2

Few minutes ago

Beginning of this year

I am again impressed by all of yours ability to hold back tears

I am usually very emotional and moody

I shall take an example of the masters in this thread

Last night

Will prob do it again soon

One year ago, I tried to to get drunk but I threw up.

for me it was october 2019 during the single most traumatic event in my entire life. the last time prior to that was in august 2018.

at this point the impulse to cry has been beaten out of me completely. throughout my entire life I've been told to never express when I'm in emotional distress because it's pathetic, no one wants to listen to it, and frankly nobody else gives a fuck about how I feel. as a result I've learned to naturally suppress any urge to visibly express my emotions. I constantly feel depressed, stressed out, lonely, frustrated and anxious but I feel no compulsion whatsoever to actually cry. I don't think I could cry even if I wanted to at this point, the instinct to do so has been fully drilled out of me
A couple of years ago. I guess it sunk in that I've failed at everything I ever tried in life. I'm autistic and will die alone and miserable and unloved. I have no hope, no skills, no looks, no money, no future, nothing. My life was ashes before my body ever will be.

A couple of years ago. I guess it sunk in that I've failed at everything I ever tried in life. I'm autistic and will die alone and miserable and unloved. I have no hope, no skills, no looks, no money, no future, nothing. My life was ashes before my body ever will be
I had this exact same kind of revelation happen one night back in September. That was the last time I cried, but before then, it was several years ago.