Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy when ugly people smile they look "creepy" when attractive people smile they look "sincere"

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I think this is a genetic thing because whenever I smile I give off creepy looks but some people when they smile they look sincere and genuine does this have to do with the muscles that are involved in a smile? or something like that

I think this is a genetic thing because whenever I smile I give off creepy looks but some people when they smile they look sincere and genuine does this have to do with the muscles that are involved in a smile? or something like that
LOOKS HALO
its your skull specifically the maxilla and the zygos

when i smile my entire skin like peels off and turns into a potato cus theres no underlying bone structure to support it jfl.

when i smile my entire skin like peels off and turns into a potato cus theres no underlying bone structure to support it jfl.
Potato Smiley Recipe | Steffi's Recipes

potato smile

This is why I try to smile as rarely as possible.
Then I get criticized of course for not smiling and always looking so gloomy, but you can't win in life.

There are 42 muscles in the face. We must learn which ones are letting down the creepy smilers.

did you ever went to an orthodontist before ?