Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Tinder lets foids set a height preference...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
..all hell will break lose. I would imagine anyone below 5'10-11 will be eliminated depending on where you live. A guy who's 5'7's Tinder will look like a ghost town. The only reason they haven't done this yet is because they want to keep their large male userbase but as female hypergamy grows they will demand more preselection. Think of the female Tinder experience. They can sit and swipe on 100 guys and only swipe right on 1 or 2. This is a waste of time. They will want to streamline their experience and remove background noise AKA manlets.

Some women won’t even wanna know u if ur not 6.3

Only fakecels use dating apps

I thought there already was one; I guess I don't think it as unfeasible for already foid-worshipping companies such as "Tinder"... :feelsclown:

But yes; simply another tool to make sure to enable the current hypergamous behaviour most popular in the modern world, and keep desperate men fishing for more and more to keep the profits running. :feelsjuice:

I thought that feature already existed before, maybe it was exclusive to the premium version?

I thought that feature already existed before, maybe it was exclusive to the premium version?
I believe it's available on the app Hinge, but I don't think Tinder ever rolled it out.

They know what they are doing if they set up this system the boat that was taking water will definitely sink this time.

This could create a phenomenon where good looking chadlets 5'7-5'9 who don't disclose their heights in their profile and have been coasting on their face for years to be filtered away instantly. The potential escalation is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back