Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When the time comes how will you end it?

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
One of those bullet trains for me, should be painless, hanging seems too prolonged

someone recently said that there is this thing called exit bag.

it's the way to go imo.

shotgun

impossible to fail

i dont even know for sure tbh :feelscry: i think paracetamol overdose

shotgun

impossible to fail
Don't count on that, human bodies are stupidly resilient, so a bad shot would just deform your face and make you a veg.

In my case, my end will be in a hospital bed, smiling as I start to die slowly from a terminal illness.

I'm going to be uploaded into a computer, bro

Don't count on that, human bodies are stupidly resilient, so a bad shot would just deform your face and make you a veg.

In my case, my end will be in a hospital bed, smiling as I start to die slowly from a terminal illness.
shotguns have 99% chance of success. It's the most secure way to kill yourself.

idk, I don't see many bright things in my future and to be quite honest I always had the impression I wouldn't make to my 40s

probably something painless since I'm a pussy.

shotgun

impossible to fail

Very possible to fail most shotgun suicides end in death but not instantly many miss the mark and proceed to bleed out in the next hours in agony. If you don't aim correctly you'll just blow up your face and miss the brain.

Too much pain everyday already, I'd like something least painful

Hopefully on the CWII battlefield with ZOG/Clown World ie niggers, soy boys, Jews, radfems on one side and myself and white patriots on the other.

Ideally it’d be in an important battle in the overall war that we’d win but with possibly both sides completely annihilating eachother with no survivors on either side in this particular battle of said war.

Partial hanging/suffocation.

that one method from 4chan where you breathe something, i forgot

Either jump off the balcony or a shot to the head.

Jump or sodium nitrite

i dont even know for sure tbh :feelscry: i think paracetamol overdose
I've seen this fail so many times bro, more often than not it doesn't kill you and you end up will liver failure.
shotgun

impossible to fail
Can't get them easily in my cucked country, they want us to suffer
Jesus fuckin Christ. This is nightmarefuel. Why would anyone subject themselves to such agony. Just cut your wrists or some shit.
Cutting your wrists would be painful af bro, plus it takes like 30 minutes to bleed out

Last edited:
Why would anyone subject themselves to such agony
your body doesn't know the difference between air and helium aparently
so you don't know that your dieing because you'll just feel like youre breathing the air that you need, it'll feel like your falling asleep but difference is that you can't stop it

you can combine 2 things like a shotgun and a train
you shoot yourself in the head right before the train comes to make a mush from the rest of your body

Last edited:
your body doesn't know the difference between air and helium aparently
so you don't know that your dieing because you'll just feel like youre breathing the air that you need, it'll feel like your falling asleep but difference is that you can't stop it

you can combine 2 things like a shotgun and a train
you shoot yourself in the head right before the train comes to make a mush from the rest of your body
OooOOOOOhh..
Images 2

That fuckin video was so misleading with the images.

From the top floor of a building, bro. And by God I'm doing a flip

I will kill 3 billion simps before even considering it.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna jump. Death by asphyxiation apparently is one of the worst ways to die.

You'll be the king of the sky's if only for a second.
For bonus points, I might do it while only wearing a cocksleeve made from a Jeb Bush bumper sticker

Jump from height. Extremely scary for a few seconds and then BAM, it's over.

Shoot myself while simultaneously jumping off a building

Only thing I've really thought of is going for a walk when its really cold. You see nature, and I heard hypothermia isnt such a bitch. Shouldnt be that much suffering. Only leaves figuring out where its secular enough but also lit with street lights to go so you at least see ahead of you.

I'd probably leave winter boots on and wearing shorts and t-shirt. Shouldnt be that much of a shock for whoever finds me. Probably 41 fahrenheit weather not the -4 kind. That shit is brutal even with clothes on.

I have no intention of exiting via suicide but this is probably how I would do it if I got some kind of terminal disease. I cant do anything more violent, just dont like the idea of destroying living things, oh and the pain and fear. I mean the train and shotgun approach take massive balls.

But yeah I don't really encourage suicide if you have working limbs, coping is possible when you can still walk

Only thing I've really thought of is going for a walk when its really cold. You see nature, and I heard hypothermia isnt such a bitch. Shouldnt be that much suffering. Only leaves figuring out where its secular enough but also lit with street lights to go so you at least see ahead of you.

I'd probably leave winter boots on and wearing shorts and t-shirt. Shouldnt be that much of a shock for whoever finds me. Probably 41 fahrenheit weather not the -4 kind. That shit is brutal even with clothes on.

I have no intention of exiting via suicide but this is probably how I would do it if I got some kind of terminal disease. I cant do anything more violent, just dont like the idea of destroying living things, oh and the pain and fear. I mean the train and shotgun approach take massive balls.

But yeah I don't really encourage suicide if you have working limbs, coping is possible when you can still walk
It's possible but pointless. Hypothermia causes paradoxical undressing, I wouldn't want to be found naked and frozen tbh.

The train would turn me into mist and the bits left would be taken by carrion.

I won't end it myself. I will just go ER and have just about enough ammo so I could wait for the feds to show up while going on my rampage then fend off the feds until I die heroically.

12 gauge, 1 ounce rifled slug. There wouldn't be much left.

I won't end it myself. I will just go ER and have just about enough ammo so I could wait for the feds to show up while going on my rampage then fend off the feds until I die heroically.
Based plan tbh

drowning in pussy

One of those bullet trains for me, should be painless, hanging seems too prolonged
I would choose partial hanging, but tbh, i think i'm too coward to even put a rope around my neck and apply pressure for more than 5 seconds.

Attachments

• main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c.jpg
    main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 27
Hopefully a gun in the mouth

What's the best method to stop you from pussing out midway?

fapping for 36 hrs straight

Bullet to the head, hunting rifle