Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When the special books special kid guy married a problem girl

Toastycrost

Toastycrost

Greycel
Jeez, women live it WAY TO easy. This bitch has FIVE... FIVE mental disorders, and still got a good looking guy who is a millionaire

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKC_N_9aJ8o

Imagine how lonely a man would be if he had OCD, ADHD, depression,anxiety, and trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) makes me very disappointed when society reaffirms the black pill, yet shuns it to be mentioned

Even he has standards jfl. Why didn't he marry one of the autistic looking ones, come on chad they need loving too, or is this bullshit only thrown at low tier men.

Jeez, women live it WAY TO easy. This bitch has FIVE... FIVE mental disorders, and still got a good looking guy who is a millionaire

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKC_N_9aJ8o

Imagine how lonely a man would be if he had OCD, ADHD, depression,anxiety, and trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) makes me very disappointed when society reaffirms the black pill, yet shuns it to be mentioned

I'm sure it helps that she's not ugly and cute.

TUTORIAL MODE

All her mental disorders will be cured with Vitamin D( chad's dick) while we get no Vitamin V for our issues.

I'm sure it helps that she's not ugly and cute.
JFL

Im sure she's easier to deal with compared to a hypergamous chad only stacey who will cuck him for a gigachad.

Even he has standards jfl. Why didn't he marry one of the autistic looking ones, come on chad they need loving too, or is this bullshit only thrown at low tier men.

Men should have standards. I'm glad he got with his looksmatch. They're both attractive.

Have watched a few videos of these guys before. Why does he seem so fucking fake?

Have watched a few videos of these guys before. Why does he seem so fucking fake?
He's doing it to spread the awareness of making kids with disabilities have a place in the world and to be comfortable. He has a googletalks interview about what he does.

He's doing it to spread the awareness of making kids with disabilities have a place in the world and to be comfortable. He has a googletalks interview about what he does.
I know what they do, but it when I watch his facial expressions it just comes off as forced and not genuine. Probably just me.

I know what they do, but it when I watch his facial expressions it just comes off as forced and not genuine. Probably just me.
tbf that's what I got from it too but Idk he seems genuine at times.

He's milking off these tragic existences.

He doesn't give a fuck lol

He seems genuine in this ngl. The wife is a dick to him if you pay attention :(.

do you guys think mentally ill girls give mind blowing head?

#RepealThe19th
Put them in jail
full

foids collect mental disorders like baseball cards, it's mostly bullshit

Lol @ women having those mental health disorders. She has none of them.

> had OCD, ADHD, depression,anxiety, and trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder

these are all meme mental 'disorders'

jfl at thinking feeling sad to that which is tragic(dying alone,having no gf,a family member dying) is a 'disorder' or a 'illness'.

jfl at trusting psychologists who will do anything to sell you pills so they can get a big fat check from some random pharma.

i guess out of these ocd and hair pulling disorder can be considered 'illnesses' but i suspect ocd to be an issue which can be easily fixed with a proper foundation to stand on.it's not normal to feel constant distress over a certain action/motion/thing.Find something to stand upon and that should be fixed

Last edited:
So many teeth in that thumbnail.

My teeth don't show when I talk or smile. I suspect this plays an important role in attractiveness.

Teeth are an important aspect of health. It would not be absurd to imagine that our smile and the way we speak were sexually selected at least in part as a health signal.

All her mental disorders will be cured with Vitamin D( chad's dick) while we get no Vitamin V for our issues.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Anyway, all "mental disorders" either are direct byproducts of inceldom or are totally inhibited with a regular supply of sex.

Guys don't say anything bad about Chris. Sure he's a chad but at least he's one of the few people who cares about disabled people's suffering and isolation
He restores my faith in humanity by 0.2%

Muh tutorial mode. Hypergamy knows no bounds.

So many teeth in that thumbnail.

My teeth don't show when I talk or smile. I suspect this plays an important role in attractiveness.

Teeth are an important aspect of health. It would not be absurd to imagine that our smile and the way we speak were sexually selected at least in part as a health signal.

In primates, showing the teeth, especially teeth held together, is almost always a sign of submission. The human smile probably has evolved from that.

In primates, showing the teeth, especially teeth held together, is almost always a sign of submission.
Really ? A quick search suggests the opposite.

I think like most mammals species primates usually lay down or offer their butt as a sign of submission.

tbf that's what I got from it too but Idk he seems genuine at times.
It's called being a good conman as opposed to a snake oil seller that gets ran outta town.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back