Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When people here say "ethnic" they mean not caucasian?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Fakecel faggot
-
Thats so racist.
cause white is an ethnicity too...
We are all ethnics.
I'm white.
I just don't have a superiority complex and I'm against inferiority complexes too.
Being white is not like a pure thing.
Its just a color. Get over that nazi shit

Inceldom involves incels.
And I'm talking about their behavior.
Stop bating

Fun fact: the word ethnic was spammed so many times on past PSL forums it got banned
That's where ethnik was coined from

it's depends for me ethnic is in it's purest def is just brown, but i can see kangz and rices being ethnic too, even slavs and meds

In what way is calling someone "ethnic," an obvious and impartial visible descriptor, racist? For someone who describes themselves as a "Young geniuscel," this is not a very smart take.

In what way is calling someone "ethnic," an obvious and impartial visible descriptor, racist? For someone who describes themselves as a "Young geniuscel," this is not a very smart take.
Go eat shit

Well technically “ethnic” should include everybody but clearly ethnic is used as “non-white”

Ethnics i used for non caucasians and non mongoloids

we're all niggers

Thats so racist.
cause white is an ethnicity too...
We are all ethnics.
I'm white.
I just don't have a superiority complex and I'm against inferiority complexes too.
Being white is not like a pure thing.
Its just a color. Get over that nazi shit
Who could have thought this guy was an infiltrator

Ethnics i used for non caucasians and non mongoloids
in that case hispanics are not ethnics, cuz they are half caucasian and half mongoloid from the indigenous ancestry, the only non mongoloids no caucasian are niggers and abbos

in that case hispanics are not ethnics, cuz they are half caucasian and half mongoloid from the indigenous ancestry, the only non mongoloids no caucasian are niggers and abbos
Maybe i used the wrong words here, i should have sayed non white instead of non caucasian since also e.g. Arabs are Caucasian

Yo isn’t OP the fakecel who bragged about having sex