Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When people call you sociopath/psychopath you are just more honest than others

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
The current so(y)ciety is determined by lies - not only by lies made to others (which everyone does to improve his own standing point in life, everyone puts on a facade to a certain degree), but also by lies made to yourself (you deny the shady parts of your own psyche due to lacking self-perception or due to the fear of the implications that such an observation would bring).

Honesty is nowhere to be found - neither within yourself (where you could be free on paper) nor in the interactions with others (where it would be social suicide to be honest about everything): Look at the justice system that gives death penalties in instalments with the executioner being the biological process of aging and thinks that this "life" (=hopeless existence) in prison is more humane than a swift/clean death, look at the people that threaten our freedom of speech and the leftist soys that then turn with mental gymnastics into Ancaps to justify that, look at the people who joke about prison rape while detesting the death penalty for being cruel/archaic, look at the modern cyberbullies (like r/Incelqueers or Black Twitter) that cry out in indignation as they attack you. When people want something they nowadays (most of the time) use implicit moral/societal pressures, very rarely you will find someone who has the courage to admit that he wants to impose his own will upon you, nobody wants that level of responsibility.

Very few people have the courage to look into the darker parts of their own mind and accept them as part of their own being - very few of these people then a) fight them or b) embrace them after a prolonged introspection into their own darkest desires. When you analyze their own behavior with a level of honesty unbeknowst to them they have nothing to say but "You are sick!"/"Nihilistic bullshit!"/etc., truly NPCs that are incapable of any true introspection and the implications of that neutral/honest analysis - responding with ad-hominems and ridicule as soon as they see their own integrity challenged.
And now: Go on to bully a 13-year-old and his family because he said the N-word while screaming about racism and the brutal "oppresshun" you face or destroy the life of some mentally disabled man like Chris-chan for having made a joke about women years ago, you good people of Reddit. It's only bad if you have the self-perception and courage to admit your true intentions (e.g. the fun in inflicting pain/the sheer sadism) publically, this level of honesty would be a property of previous generations and something completely archaic/anachronistic into our modern world that disguises true intentions (e.g. the lust/will for power) behind an empty facade of social wellbeing and implicit moral/societal pressures, true honesty even while gazing into the abyss of your own soul is an atavism so to speak that can only be found in the absolute fringe fractions of so(y)ciety (like political/religious extremists) in our time.

Yeah, people call me psychopath everytime i state my opinions, even though most of them aren't implying hate to anyone

People on here called me a psycho when I talked about killing cats and dogs

Yeah, people call me psychopath everytime i state my opinions, even though most of them aren't implying hate to anyone
Truly NPCs. This is the moralistic fallacy, what contradicts your morals cannot exist in reality. Funny thing: They always say naturalistic fallacy when you accurately break down human interactions with evolutionary psychology/sociobiology/etc. (while this is not the case), while making a moralistic fallacy while doing so.

people cant be who they truly are because of law , you have to be " good with people , to get your way

ala status.

but yea i get your point

NPC's lack any train of thought.
Anything that doesn't sound like the same thing repeated and bashed into their thick skulls or anything that just sounds so argumentative to them
will have them say that about you.
Conformity.

because if you do want to kill harmless cats and dogs instead of killing human beings who actually deserve to be killed, you are not just a psychopath but a cowardly one.

they call me autistic

Just be a veterinarian and get paid for killing dogs and cats. Many people can't stomach it and pay good money for a soft death when their cats get ill or unwanted.
because if you do want to kill harmless cats and dogs instead of killing human beings who actually deserve to be killed, you are not just a psychopath but a cowardly one.
Torturing them is bad but veterinarians kill a bunch as part of their medical practice. They also help with reducing animal populations in dog pounds or when an illegal puppy breeding mill gets shut down.
I kill rats and mice because they are pests. They are intelligent but i like killing them since they are too smart and get into all the things you don't want filled with diseases like pantry and animal feed. Rats, especially trap shy ones, should be shot on sight otherwise they reproduce like crazy and are assholes to humans and each other. Better to remove them since they (especially brown and sewer rats) are an invasive species. Colonies of them need to be reduced periodically

I have never been called a psychopath before because I’m too kind for that

I'm a liar!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mTeBpyEE4I

Just be a veterinarian and get paid for killing dogs and cats. Many people can't stomach it and pay good money for a soft death when their cats get ill or unwanted.

Torturing them is bad but veterinarians kill a bunch as part of their medical practice. They also help with reducing animal populations in dog pounds or when an illegal puppy breeding mill gets shut down.
I kill rats and mice because they are pests. They are intelligent but i like killing them since they are too smart and get into all the things you don't want filled with diseases like pantry and animal feed. Rats, especially trap shy ones, should be shot on sight otherwise they reproduce like crazy and are assholes to humans and each other. Better to remove them since they (especially brown and sewer rats) are an invasive species. Colonies of them need to be reduced periodically
I became a excellent shot thanks to rats... Bon temps! 'Mi!

Good times, fren....

Last edited:
you need to be really tryharding at acting edgy for someone to call you a psychopath.