Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when out, i actively try to push my jaw forward (lower teeth behind the upper teeth) to look better.i feel more confident. boorootool

Regressive

Regressive

No one saw the tear Satan shed in darkness
★★★★★
im reminded of that nigger in god father movie....is it a sort of OCD/obsession?

It probably looks unnatural plus forced

It probably looks unnatural plus forced
ive practiced it in the mirror....dont think its unnatural because its subtle but with a great effect im surprised

ive practiced it in the mirror....dont think its unnatural because its subtle but with a great effect im surprised
Ok then, I guess it’s alr if it’s not too difficult

i dont think i can keep up with it...may get used to it tho..needs time to find out
You’re gonna ruin your jaw joint. I’d advise to get a jaw surgery somehow since it helps that much

You’re gonna ruin your jaw joint. I’d advise to get a jaw surgery somehow since it helps that much
am i? its not hurting my jaw at all tho..its like mewing but for jaw i guess...
i dont trust doctors (average schizo)...n im not THAT obsessed to go under the knife tbh

i dont trust doctors (average schizo)...n im not THAT obsessed to go under the knife tbh
You are literally moving your jaw forward and basically shifting the jaw joint. Look it up

There’s no way that’s good long term.