Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When normies move out of their parents house do they move in with a girl/boyfriend?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
All my cousins only moved out of their parents houses when they got into relationships, was wondering if this is the typical scenario and trigger for most normies? College dorms don't count in this example.

i live in a care home and asked someone in my care team what normal people do to rent, cos i said i wanna move but they said i wont have enough money.

so i asked how normies do it on my same money and she said people usually stay with parents or share costs with a gf or bf

the incel tax is real and literal

that is the expected life trajectory in the "modern world": you figure out dating and lose virginity in your teen years -> finish "education" find a job and a used up whore to marry somewhere in your 20s and move out along with her.

or share costs with a gf or bf

the incel tax is real and literal
Yeah this is one of the reasons to stay put imo, you need that second income to afford places to live these days. Pisses me off that I'll probably never get my foot on the property ladder due to an ugly face.

I left home a month after I graduated high school. I was thinking okay, I'm 18 and I'll have my own place and girls will rather want to be with me than some guy who doesn't have a place to fuck them.
Didn't turn out how I imagined but I'd still never live with parents if I can help it. Being the undisputed master of your surroundings feels so much better.

: you figure out dating and lose virginity in your teen years
:fuk: :feelsrope:That ship sailed a long time ago, we'll never get those years back but even if we did what good will it do? A second round trip of failure due to things outside of our control?

I'm 18 and I'll have my own place and girls will rather want to be with me than some guy who doesn't have a place to fuck them.
Foids would rather fuck some Chad who lives with his grandma or in a halfway house than an ugly guy with his own place.

Foids would rather fuck some Chad who lives with his grandma or in a halfway house than an ugly guy with his own place.
Yeah, I was friend with this guy whose girlfriend was the hottest girl in school. And she'd come to his shitty apartment and he'd be fucking the girl in his room while his brother (who he shared the room with) and his parents were sitting in the living room with TV on high volume. I was witness to this once, it was cringe + suifuel at once.

Pisses me off that I'll probably never get my foot on the property ladder due to an ugly face.
forget your foot, you wont get a single atom of your being on it

Yeah, I was friend with this guy whose girlfriend was the hottest girl in school. And she'd come to his shitty apartment and he'd be fucking the girl in his room while his brother (who he shared the room with) and his parents were sitting in the living room with TV on high volume. I was witness to this once, it was cringe + suifuel at once.
Can relate, my parents act like they can't hear anything when my sister is being railed by her boyfriend. I'm talking floorboards and heating pipes shaking yet they carry on as normal.