Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When noodlewhore directors cast a rice man in their movie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
ezgif-5-f71ef2c96727.jpg

They find the whitest looking hapas and cast them as Asian males jfl. Written, directed and cast by Asian women :lul: :lul:

Forget about ricecels, even Changs can't get movie roles unless they look huhwhite :feelsclown:

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Which movie is this brocel?

mogs me, with both height and face

Girls jaw mogs mine

Its insane how much noodlewhores are in TV in America. Just by watching the commercials, movies, tv shows, and news, you would think that Asian women constitute at least 25 % of the population. They get insane amount of airtime in proportion to their small population size.

At the same time, you very rarely see Asian men anywhere on TV. Except in some rare occasions in news anchors or side roles in movies.

JFL @ hollywood promoting JBW.

You guys saw what the major news corporations did to Andrew Yang right? They totally ignored him even though in the end he did better than Kamala Harris and many others.

and the girl looks like a rat

Its insane how much noodlewhores are in TV in America. Just by watching the commercials, movies, tv shows, and news, you would think that Asian women constitute at least 25 % of the population. They get insane amount of airtime in proportion to their small population size.
Noodlewhores have so much more power in society than Asian males it's not even funny. And what do they use their power for? Promoting huhwhite men (as if they needed it jfl) and spreading negative stereotypes about ricemen :feelsclown:

Dude has a normie face but since he's tall and has white DNA, noodlewhores look at him like he's a god.

404 Asian male not found. WTF THAT'S AN ASIAN MALE? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Looks like a med, or a lightskin curry.

Noodlewhores have so much more power in society than Asian males it's not even funny. And what do they use their power for? Promoting huhwhite men (as if they needed it jfl) and spreading negative stereotypes about ricemen :feelsclown:
Because White Anglo and Jewish males view Asian women as THEIRS. White males still control the country for the most part in terms of economics, culture, and politics.

I thought I was done seeing Asian women in TV ads for today (when I briefly watch the news).

As of right now, I literally saw a noodlewhore on a taco bell commercial on Twitch.tv when I was watching some Cyberpunk2077 streams.

JFL. White American males can enjoy their easy subpar noodles for now. They are total goners in the long term.

By 2050 America will be a 55% minority. Buh bye white Anglo/Jewish males.

Rofl.

"asian romance gets the spotlight"
i guess that just means asian female romantic interests
theres nothing fucking asian about this guy wtf

"asian romance gets the spotlight"
i guess that just means asian female romantic interests
theres nothing fucking asian about this guy wtf
yeah he looks full white to me

Goddamn gookwhores just never learn

Nigga probably needed to do a casting couch too.

JFL ofc it's a tallfag.

Curry foid directed tv shows are worse. Mindy Kaling's new tv show literally has no curry men aside from the main curry foid's dad and he only appears in flashbacks because he died in the first episode. :lul:
By 2050 America will be a 55% minority. Buh bye white Anglo/Jewish males.
I wonder what will happen to the asian and white population. The hapa population will probably outnumber asian by then, as many rice/curry will either rope or go to another country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back