Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When IT is out of content

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Fuck... I checked out IT recently and it feels like they are kind of out of content. I guess a lot of false flags and cherry picked edgy posts from braincels are gone with braincels. So now, there are a lot of loosely related ot straightforward sociopathic shit from time to time.

You know, like incel threads about suicide are there just to point and laugh. They pick literally anything from MSTOW now. Recently I saw a thread about a guy who buried his dog. IT was shitting on him for making a joke about how his dog was more loyal to him than your regular slut. It seems they spew "inkwell!" just to spew toxicity. They became addicted to bullying. There is nothing holy in this world for those "people".

It is getting more and more ridiculous. It is thousands of little things. Like they shit even on """incel grammar""" because there are a lot of ethnics and Europeans among incels. You know, we are very multicultural and tolerant to each other unlike white reddit. They mad about overwhelmingly praised Joker movie despite the fact it is quirky Taxi Driver 2019. They hate even on some facebook tier jokes and rants about relationships and trying to argue with them.

I don't know, man. It's madness. They are mental. I have fewer questions even to most deranged brothers.

9nvelxcr97r31Capture3Capture4Out of contentCapture2

Last edited:
They're just incels in denial, I made a post the other day about how their users are actually obsessed with incels. By checking the daily activity on a reddit data website, the conclusion is that they spend most time talking about incels
They have the mentality that if they mock incels, then they're no incels, "surely I can't be an incel!! I spend all day making fun of incels!!"

>claims to be a lonely virgin
>but not incel!!!!

JFL

I love how ITers go out of their way to look at MGTOW threads and whine, "...but...but go your own way already..."

Then don't look at threads which upset you? JFL.

MGTOW aren't even incels in any way.
They're a bunch of normie boomers who got divorceraped and fucked over by lawyers.

I love how ITers go out of their way to look at MGTOW threads and whine, "...but...but go your own way already..."

Then don't look at threads which upset you? JFL.

MGTOW aren't even incels in any way.
They're a bunch of normie boomers who got divorceraped and fucked over by lawyers.
in a way MSTOW are us born 15-20 years ago
mgtow = bros

They started poaching material from shortcels too. Now they want to bully guys that are depressed and have some sort of body dysmorphia issues over their height. Very classy IT.

in a way MSTOW are us born 15-20 years ago
mgtow = bros

They still managed to get a couple years of dating, sex, and marriage in before they got fucked over.

It never began for us.

They still managed to get a couple years of dating, sex, and marriage in before they got fucked over.

It never began for us.
I'm honestly not sure if I envy them after what they have to put up with

Inceltears are over rated. Most of their posts get no more than 40 upvotes, they do not have a lot of content every day and they rely on 1 or 2 posts getting 1000's of upvotes from reddit normies scrolling through their feed.

If this site and all remeining incel subs were shut down many cucktears would kill themselves and favelasmegma would end up in an asylum

They're sad bastards to a man, foid and tranny.

We know we're lifes losers and at the bottom of the ladder. IT are lifes losers as well but have found a demographic in Incels that they think that by laughing at and bullying it gives them some status in life. It doesn't. It just makes them even worse because it's a form of flattery to make up a whole sub about Incels.

They're lifes losers in denial. Incels know we're lifes losers.

most of the content they post there is fake or something a dumb incel said and everyone disagreed or disliked

I can't wait until the day that shithole gets banned.

They are in desperate need of constantly affirming to themselves that they are morally righteous crusaders against the biggest threat there is while mostly being in the same situation as that "threat". They are also really low IQ, and I mean that literally. There were tons of instances the handful of times I've browsed there for laughs where they cannot figure out the simplest abbreviations and such. Imagine being that pathetic, I cannot do it.

Capture4
Im glad this cuck got a wake up call trying to kiss ass. He probably genuinely believes his personality is shit now and is going to waste his time and money to fix it. I actually wouldnt mind watching his life to see how his ass kissing works out

They are insane and obsessed with us srs.

It never began for us.
Yeah 'cos womens standards got higher & social media + apps increased the range of their radar.