Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do foids act when creeped out by us

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Asking this for anyone who is curious so this is a water post
Basically a foid will give stank looks, avoid you as much as possible, they’ll freak out if your staring at there proximity and make it a huge deal, they’ll look away from you or give you a angry suspicious stare, they may give you a awkward about to laugh smile too etc

Today I was walking like 30 feet behind some foid and she kept looking back until she stopped and let me pass her
the whore thought I was staring at her ugly saggy ass

Today I was walking like 30 feet behind some foid and she kept looking back until she stopped and let me pass her
omg that happened to me once lmfao I was walking up stairs and this crazy ass bitch infront of me thought i was stalking her so she stopped for no fucking reason

I once struck up a conversation with a foid and I was shaking and sweating. She looked at me like I was autistic but she wasn’t mean to me, but deep down I know what she was thinking. Next time I saw her was with her chad bf. After that I never went to that store again

I once struck up a conversation with a foid and I was shaking and sweating. She looked at me like I was autistic but she wasn’t mean to me, but deep down I know what she was thinking. Next time I saw her was with her chad bf. After that I never went to that store again
Did she purposely hug her bf infront of you while laughing and smiling. usually foids do that too piss us off

Did she purposely hug her bf infront of you while laughing and smiling. usually foids do that too piss us off
She was holding his hand. She was pretty cold and expressionless because she doesn’t have a soul

Many unattractive girls became uncomfortable when I tried to start a conversation with them.

They think the world revolved around them. I mean it kind of does but women in general not to some individual basic boring potato whore.

I don't get as many disgusted looks anymore because I hide like 80% of my face with my dreads but I still do get look of fear tho.

Over for dreadheadcels

if a foid gets 'crept out' or w/e and takes you to court, does that count as a date?

if so, I think I just found the best cold approach technique

will have to start writing my redpill PUA handbook, 'the mysterious method'

if a foid gets 'crept out' or w/e and takes you to court, does that count as a date?

if so, I think I just found the best cold approach technique

will have to start writing my redpill PUA handbook, 'the mysterious method'
excerpt:

Perhaps you've tried dating and been let down. Bought girls drinks, only for them to happily walk off and leave you with the bill? Got few takers on Tinder, where even the obese girls who you match with won't put up with you? Mastered 'dread game,' only for girls to leave after unloading all their problems on you and using you as a shoulder to cry on? Trust me, it's a common experience. Have you considered... murder upgrading to the cutting-edge technique of CREEP GAME, which will guarantee you plentiful, fever-pitch dates?

Sounds exciting, right? Too good to be true? Read on, and enter a world of endless dating success and hot sex with 9+/10 HBs!

What I'm proposing is an extension of the Gunwitch method which will revolutionize modern dating. But maybe you're not a nerd who knows who Gunwitch is. Basically, Gunwitch proposed that you PUA fags with your pick-up lines and magic tricks are all gay and pathetic, and the best way to achieve penetration with a foid is to take a DIRECT approach, namely shooting them in the face with a gun. This is STILL the BEST and FASTEST way to achieve penetration. This is why he was held in esteem by other masters of speed seduction, impressing even Tyler Durden who is literally just a fictional character.

Since the early days of PUA, females have established institutional power to unprecedented extents. Many old game techniques would be qualified as sexual assault or rape in the modern day. Since #MeToo, it may be properly said that the true home of modern women is not the bar or the bed, but the courtroom. Game must adapt, to meet women in their chosen habitat! If you want a true connection with girls in the present day, you must romance them in the one place they feel comfortable, the courtroom. And in this amazing book, I have collected several methods which will ensure you a court date with your lady of choice!

Chapter 1 will cover your inventory and tools of the trade in creep game, including a bouquet of flowers carefully hidden in your coat pocket, a concealed acoustic guitar (if practical) to play a love song for a girl, and pliers which you can insert into a girl's vagina in order to make her squeal like a piggy and alert the police. Chapter 2 will cover your appearance and dress sense, although this does not matter because the thing you need most is just rizz. After these preliminaries, the following chapters will discuss techniques which you can use...

Last edited:
Whenever I am out in public I can't help but stare at foids' asses. Being eye candy is the least they can do for me.

Whenever I am out in public I can't help but stare at foids' asses. Being eye candy is the least they can do for me.
Based