Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When is it considered strange to not have a first kiss yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
I've heard if you haven't had a first kiss when you've entered highschool then you've did something wrong

if youre over 20 and you havent kissed a girl
hell, if youre over 18
then it's done

Attachments

• 20200809_102748.jpg
    20200809_102748.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 7
u gotta have your first kiss in kindergarten

15 because you have had a year to get used to high school, by then the hormones/growth spurts should have started coming in, if you cant get a kiss then its a bad sign. If you haven't gotten a kiss at the end of the first semester of college like me its basically over.

15 because you have had a year to get used to high school, by then the hormones/growth spurts should have started coming in, if you cant get a kiss then its a bad sign. If you haven't gotten a kiss at the end of the first semester of college like me its basically over.

As an incel you know your first kiss won't happen

15. If you haven’t even gotten a kiss then it’s over

If you want to do it and can't for months or especially years it's already a sign that there's something wrong.

This thread doesn't make me feel very good.

in my opinion, if you are kissless after graduating highschool then it's not normal. So 17/18

for the not ugly about 15 and up.

After 13, 14, or 15, especially if you live in a suburban or an urban area.

I graduated high school in 2011. It started to be considered weird at 16, but was definitely weird by 18

its weird past 18

15/16 I geuss

My normie cousin was shocked I hadn't kissed at 13

From what I hear from foids it's like 14 or 15. Getting male attention like kisses/sex is like breathing to them so being unable to acquire it is a foreign concept. If you can't get sex whenever you want then to foids you're a freak creep incel.

I remember at work they were talking about their first kiss, I went to the toilet.

for degenerates?past 12-13.