Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When I'm out with my family, they ask why my face looks sad...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
... then I look at my phone reflection and I look pretty sad compared to the past 10 months.

Along with tapering off antidepressants (Prozac), it's like hell on Earth and I can't do anything about it. It's either Jew pills until I die or endure the pain along with chronic consequences from Risperidone (tapered off 3 years ago)

depressed
THANKS TO MOTJERFUCKING SOROS THUGS IN BIG PHARMA...

klaus schwab wants to eradicate me.

now seriously, i guess you're right. everything feels SAD, no happy emotions like before taking medication back when I was 15.

I hate such people. What response are they expecting? That you start to tell them a sad story? I’m sure they don’t want to hear sad stories when out, so why exactly they asking that shit? Just typical normscum gaslighting and a form of bullying you for their amusement

I hate such people. What response are they expecting? That you start to tell them a sad story? I’m sure they don’t want to hear sad stories when out, so why exactly they asking that shit? Just typical normscum gaslighting and a form of bullying you for their amusement
I guess you're right, I don't fucking care about what people think anymore... but looking back in my mid teenage years, I'm fucking dead and alive at the same time nowadays (I'm 22).

I have a neutral sad face due to years of depression and frown

Cousins told me i look scared.

You should fuck your cousin.
Benefits of being from Northern Africa and muzlim (if you are).
They are all married and we grew up like real brothers and sister, i would never do that. Maybe if some far cousin im not close to wanted me, i probably would.

NTpill is law I never smile so it’s over how can I laugh if I’m not banging some giga Stacy tonight jfl

NTpill is law I never smile so it’s over how can I laugh if I’m not banging some giga Stacy tonight jfl
If love isn't real, then looking at computer is a social construct as well.

To be honest, it seems like I'm the only idiot on this forum who doesn't buy into "love is for chad only" bullshit.