Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When i was in kindergarden a piece of shit landwhale "teacher" ripped of my shirt in front of everyone...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
When i was in kindergarden a fucking obese piece of shit landwhale "teacher" humilliated me in the most crude,cruel and surreal way for a kid, I remember i finished doing something before everyone and started to play with my shirt, Then out of nowhere i feel someone violently pulling my shirt from my back, It was that fucking landwhale...i still remember her disgusting obese face showing her teeth at me like a fucking chimp, I froze and then everyone else started to point at me and laugh, I never told my shitty family cuz they never did shit to protect me, Quite the opposite so i just pretended that never fucking happened, Why? Why things like this always happened to me? I have no fucking idea but i bet everyone in that class still remember what happened and they must laugh everytime they remember, Fucking hell if i ever see that bitch again ill fucking stab her greasy guts. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The fuck did she do that for?

if this a kindergarden stories thread then I touched a boob of one of the foid teachers once.

The fuck did she do that for?

if this a kindergarden stories thread then I touched a boob of one of the foid teachers once.

I have no idea why she did it, My life is fucking surreal, Demiurge must hate me with passion.

I'd report her for paedophilia, OP.

brutal af brocel :feelscry:

i feel for you, i have similar stories from school

i wish more people went ER, society deserves it

brutal af brocel :feelscry:

i feel for you, i have similar stories from school

i wish more people went ER, society deserves it

Wish i could, But im too crippled for that.:feelsrope:

When i was in kindergarden a fucking obese piece of shit landwhale "teacher" humilliated me in the most crude,cruel and surreal way for a kid, I remember i finished doing something before everyone and started to play with my shirt, Then out of nowhere i feel someone violently pulling my shirt from my back, It was that fucking landwhale...i still remember her disgusting obese face showing her teeth at me like a fucking chimp, I froze and then everyone else started to point at me and laugh, I never told my shitty family cuz they never did shit to protect me, Quite the opposite so i just pretended that never fucking happened, Why? Why things like this always happened to me? I have no fucking idea but i bet everyone in that class still remember what happened and they must laugh everytime they remember, Fucking hell if i ever see that bitch again ill fucking stab her greasy guts. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Was your teacher black?

long time no see, amigo :feelscomfy: why were you banned?

I got drunk and ate shrooms then started to spam, I learnt my lesson, By the way want to create an incel guild in scarlet blade? I want to play games with someone...

in kindergarten a foid teacher hit my hands with the wooden flag pole so hard that it (the pole) broke
idk what i did , probably innocently talking to the kid next to me
but still , it isn;t a valid reason to hit a 4 year old

in kindergarten a foid teacher hit my hands with the wooden flag pole so hard that it (the pole) broke
idk what i did , probably innocently talking to the kid next to me
but still , it isn;t a valid reason to hit a 4 year old
The empathetic gender. Foids can do no wrong to children.

and i recall it so vividly , we were learning arabic alphabets
Was this in a sandnigger country or an bilingual ESL school in the West?

Yeah that shit happens , it happened to me so many times,I just try not to remember it

teachers (most of them female) would often bully and belittle and gaslight me as a small kid. because i was autistic and different. some teachers got psychical an grabbed me by my arm really hard to take me with them or just as a punishment.

you can always pay her a visit :feelsYall:

Your family wouldn't help you because you're ugly if you were chad they would have even called the FBI

i finished doing something before everyone
That, right there, THAT was your mistake. Imposing Conformity and crushing individualism among the less-than-perfect is the purpose of Post John Dewey education as taught by bitter feminists. You were better at something, yet were already judged unworthy, so you had to be put down a peg.

That, right there, THAT was your mistake. Imposing Conformity and crushing individualism among the less-than-perfect is the purpose of Post John Dewey education as taught by bitter feminists. You were better at something, yet were already judged unworthy, so you had to be put down a peg.

Yeah , I know it was for that , Even my own family humilliated me when i had a moderately knowledge of french. But if it was my shithead cousin who speaked three languages they would label him as a genious :feelskek:

How old are you?

Life expectancy is severely shortened by morbid obesity. That ham planet is probably no longer with us....

what was the context?

this story makes no sense. so the teacher took off your shirt for no reason?
-why?

cuz she was fucking insane
was she trying to change your clothes or what? (like did you get your shirt dirty and she was trying to clean it or what?)
-i have a hard time believing she just ripped off your shirt.

was she trying to change your clothes or what? (like did you get your shirt dirty and she was trying to clean it or what?)
-i have a hard time believing she just ripped off your shirt.

she ripped my shirt