Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When i was in kindergarden a piece of shit landwhale "teacher" ripped of my shirt in front of everyone...

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
When i was in kindergarden a fucking obese piece of shit landwhale "teacher" humilliated me in the most crude,cruel and surreal way for a kid, I remember i finished doing something before everyone and started to play with my shirt, Then out of nowhere i feel someone violently pulling my shirt from my back, It was that fucking landwhale...i still remember her disgusting obese face showing her teeth at me like a fucking chimp, I froze and then everyone else started to point at me and laugh, I never told my shitty family cuz they never did shit to protect me, Quite the opposite so i just pretended that never fucking happened, Why? Why things like this always happened to me? I have no fucking idea but i bet everyone in that class still remember what happened and they must laugh everytime they remember, Fucking hell if i ever see that bitch again ill fucking stab her greasy guts. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Pixycel

Pixycel

Playing incel must die difficulty
★★★★
109d 12h 45m
The fuck did she do that for?

if this a kindergarden stories thread then I touched a boob of one of the foid teachers once.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
Pixycel said:
The fuck did she do that for?

if this a kindergarden stories thread then I touched a boob of one of the foid teachers once.

I have no idea why she did it, My life is fucking surreal, Demiurge must hate me with passion.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
105d 21h 48m
I'd report her for paedophilia, OP.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
OwlGod said:
I'd report her for paedophilia, OP.

it was 20 years ago, Doubt anything will happen and i dont even know where she lives.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
brutal af brocel :feelscry:

i feel for you, i have similar stories from school

i wish more people went ER, society deserves it

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
yikerinos said:
brutal af brocel :feelscry:

i feel for you, i have similar stories from school

i wish more people went ER, society deserves it

Wish i could, But im too crippled for that.:feelsrope:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
118d 15h 22m
Netzachcel said:
When i was in kindergarden a fucking obese piece of shit landwhale "teacher" humilliated me in the most crude,cruel and surreal way for a kid, I remember i finished doing something before everyone and started to play with my shirt, Then out of nowhere i feel someone violently pulling my shirt from my back, It was that fucking landwhale...i still remember her disgusting obese face showing her teeth at me like a fucking chimp, I froze and then everyone else started to point at me and laugh, I never told my shitty family cuz they never did shit to protect me, Quite the opposite so i just pretended that never fucking happened, Why? Why things like this always happened to me? I have no fucking idea but i bet everyone in that class still remember what happened and they must laugh everytime they remember, Fucking hell if i ever see that bitch again ill fucking stab her greasy guts. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Was your teacher black?

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★
41d 23h 12m
long time no see, amigo :feelscomfy: why were you banned?

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
Dotrinfobe said:
long time no see, amigo :feelscomfy: why were you banned?

I got drunk and ate shrooms then started to spam, I learnt my lesson, By the way want to create an incel guild in scarlet blade? I want to play games with someone...

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 23h 55m
Netzachcel said:
Wish i could, But im too crippled for that.:feelsrope:
Brutal

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★
86d 13h 48m
in kindergarten a foid teacher hit my hands with the wooden flag pole so hard that it (the pole) broke
idk what i did , probably innocently talking to the kid next to me
but still , it isn;t a valid reason to hit a 4 year old

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
118d 15h 22m
s0ver said:
in kindergarten a foid teacher hit my hands with the wooden flag pole so hard that it (the pole) broke
idk what i did , probably innocently talking to the kid next to me
but still , it isn;t a valid reason to hit a 4 year old
The empathetic gender. Foids can do no wrong to children.

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★
86d 13h 48m
TheDarkEnigma said:
The empathetic gender. Foids can do no wrong to children.
and i recall it so vividly , we were learning arabic alphabets

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
118d 15h 22m
s0ver said:
and i recall it so vividly , we were learning arabic alphabets
Was this in a sandnigger country or an bilingual ESL school in the West?

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★
86d 13h 48m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Was this in a sandnigger country or an bilingual ESL school in the West?
sand

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 52m
Netzachcel said:
Yeah that shit happens , it happened to me so many times,I just try not to remember it

mevus

mevus

Greycel
3d 10m
teachers (most of them female) would often bully and belittle and gaslight me as a small kid. because i was autistic and different. some teachers got psychical an grabbed me by my arm really hard to take me with them or just as a punishment.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
166d 8h 15m
you can always pay her a visit :feelsYall:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 16h 12m
Your family wouldn't help you because you're ugly if you were chad they would have even called the FBI

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
LOLI BREEDING said:
you can always pay her a visit :feelsYall:

I dont know where she lives
0Energy0Happyness said:
Your family wouldn't help you because you're ugly if you were chad they would have even called the FBI

I know , To be honest im surprised they didnt punish me harder for trying to poison my chad cousin when he was a baby.

Last edited:
The_Scapegoat

The_Scapegoat

Greycel
4d 8h 51m
Netzachcel said:
i finished doing something before everyone
That, right there, THAT was your mistake. Imposing Conformity and crushing individualism among the less-than-perfect is the purpose of Post John Dewey education as taught by bitter feminists. You were better at something, yet were already judged unworthy, so you had to be put down a peg.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
The_Scapegoat said:
That, right there, THAT was your mistake. Imposing Conformity and crushing individualism among the less-than-perfect is the purpose of Post John Dewey education as taught by bitter feminists. You were better at something, yet were already judged unworthy, so you had to be put down a peg.

Yeah , I know it was for that , Even my own family humilliated me when i had a moderately knowledge of french. But if it was my shithead cousin who speaked three languages they would label him as a genious :feelskek:

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Trans Excluding Radical Feminist (TERF)
★★★★★
11d 2h 27m
How old are you?

Life expectancy is severely shortened by morbid obesity. That ham planet is probably no longer with us....

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
Defetivecuckachu said:
How old are you?

Life expectancy is severely shortened by morbid obesity. That ham planet is probably no longer with us....

25 , I will be 26 in a couple of months :feelsbadman:

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Recruit
★★★★
4d 14h 42m
Netzachcel said:
what was the context?

this story makes no sense. so the teacher took off your shirt for no reason?
-why?

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
what was the context?

this story makes no sense. so the teacher took off your shirt for no reason?
-why?

cuz she was fucking insane

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Recruit
★★★★
4d 14h 42m
Netzachcel said:
cuz she was fucking insane
was she trying to change your clothes or what? (like did you get your shirt dirty and she was trying to clean it or what?)
-i have a hard time believing she just ripped off your shirt.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
25d 59m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
was she trying to change your clothes or what? (like did you get your shirt dirty and she was trying to clean it or what?)
-i have a hard time believing she just ripped off your shirt.

she ripped my shirt

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

Recruit
★★★★
4d 14h 42m
Netzachcel said:
she ripped my shirt
can you tell the whole story start to finish of what led up to it. I am confused

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8