Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When I was bluepilled I believed virgin girls date virgin boys

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
it crushed me when I realized chad gets every girl, no matter if she is a quiet introverted virgin or slut stacy, I was blackpilled about it by my chad friend who told me he is dating a virgin and I was like wtf dude you had like 5 gfs (he was 17 then JFL)
so when I read about 80/20 rule I wasn't surprised

Virgin girls do date virgin boys

at age 12

Virgin girls do date virgin boys

at age 12
Mystical Indian Guru IQ
it crushed me when I realized chad gets every girl, no matter if she is a quiet introverted virgin or slut stacy, I was blackpilled about it by my chad friend who told me he is dating a virgin and I was like wtf dude you had like 5 gfs (he was 17 then JFL)
Nobody dates virgin males who are over 16.
Its over

femshits are mostly all the same shit and behave in the same way now, or have the same outcome

so you find some extremely shy and awkward girl, like awkward to the point that her social skills are even worse than yours and would be a hindrance

great, so she'll be extremely shy and awkward while getting mouth-fucked by a high T guy with a good lower third. same as the less awkward girl

the actual outcome doesn't change

9D597304 7E11 46E0 9F35 458C8D7DE314