Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When I was at my lowest of lows females still ridicule me.

J.D.S.

J.D.S.

Greycel
I think this is not talked about enough when it comes to the "em[pathetic] gender" but foids generally are like chickens, they suck up to those above them in the hierarchy and brutally kick down on those below.

Of course normies will gaslight about how "it's your fault if people bully you" and how "just a few bad apples don't mean anything bro".
At this point you'd think I've been sitting under a rotten apple tree. They have lost their touch with humanity amd general developments. Empathy only applies to them but never to others, as if anyone would care if a random incel was dead tomorrow , but somehow if it's a foid it makes national headlines.

Today I was on the edge. I have lost my last friends. My parents are dissappointed in me to a point of no comming back.
All my c[hopes] were crushed by the weight of reality about "self improvement" when I lost my last bits of body fat to find out that underneath my facial fat I was truely a 0/10 without a trace of hope. With or without muscles makes no difference.

Now imagine with my last bits of happiness gone I decided to take a strawl to at least get my mind off it and "just not be negative bro".

Then out of nowhere this group, I'm not kidding, of 12 foids on 2 guys comes around the corner ["just be the top 20% bro"] .
The guys were disinterested, but the foids literally laughed at me and threw around insults like they knew I has down and wanted to take that leverage to bring me down even further. I bet they could "just see my bad incel energy and that was why they have a right to bully you, bro".

I can't take normies and foids anymore. The gaslighting ["Oh J.D.S. it's not about your looks, females don't care about your subhuman face and missing jawline"], the constant ridicule, the hate.

It's laughable, really. Some IT cucks might even add this to their site to add insult to injury as if they want to proove my point even further about how empathy only applies to people when it's convenient. They claim to be the sacred gatekeepers of humanity yet their daily life revolves around being a highschool bully and kicking down on those below. Truely disgusting and pathetic, like they stopped developing at 14.

But have you brocels faced similar experiences of being ridiculed in public or foids in general showing 0 empathy or mercy?

Normies will see you at your worst and they'll do everything in their power to make you life an even bigger living hell, to the point you kill yourself.

Normies will see you at your worst and they'll do everything in their power to make you life an even bigger living hell, to the point you kill yourself.
Inevitably, that's their end goal. They want you to kill yourself so that they don't have to do the dirty work. Every day you live, pisses some normies off. Keep that in mind.

Pretty much true from what I've seen. Depressed ugly men are seen as deadweight by soyciety and especially foids, just look at how disgusted most of them look at homeless or poor men.
One time a foid I knew literally kicked a homeless guy for the fun of it.

Inevitably, that's their end goal. They want you to kill yourself so that they don't have to do the dirty work. Every day you live, pisses some normies off. Keep that in mind.
Yep that's why killing yourself is a cucked move, because you're just giving them what they want and therefore letting them win.

Yep that's why killing yourself is a cucked move, because you're just giving them what they want and therefore letting them win.
Yeah, I keep myself alive given the fact that my existence pisses faggots off :feelskek:
And before they say some wierd stuff like "luckily you're not breeding incel", I don't care. I care about the fact that you'll miss out on a life without me pissing the hell out of you :lul:

This

Yeah, I keep myself alive given the fact that my existence pisses faggots off :feelskek:
And before they say some wierd stuff like "luckily you're not breeding incel", I don't care. I care about the fact that you'll miss out on a life without me pissing the hell out of you :lul:
I'll breed through surrogacymaxxing using a 6'3 Nordic gigastacy's eggs and they'll seethe seeing my kids brutally mog theirs. I imagine in the future, I would crash my high school reunion and normies and foids their would give me a mix of jealous and angry looks:feelskek:.

I'll breed through surrogacymaxxing using a 6'3 Nordic gigastacy's eggs and they'll seethe seeing my kids brutally mog theirs. I imagine in the future, I would crash my high school reunion and normies and foids their would give me a mix of jealous and angry looks:feelskek:.
Surrogacymaxxing is based. :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Pretty much true from what I've seen. Depressed ugly men are seen as deadweight by soyciety and especially foids, just look at how disgusted most of them look at homeless or poor men.
One time a foid I knew literally kicked a homeless guy for the fun of it.
Talk About devils

I failed at college and my sisters use it as an insult

I remember seeing you on YouTube comments