Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i was a teenager i said in a anonymous forum that i want to shoot my school to troll the people and i had girls messaging me trying to help me

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
First of all, it was fully anonymous, no one saw my face or heard my voice, they only knew that i was a male and around their age.

Multiple teenage foids messaged me and wanted to help me, even adding me to their chat-group, giving me life-advices and shit, no man bothered to even react to it.

I am sure, they felt sexual attraction towards the fantasy they made up in their head about the violent bad boy, which i am truly not.

I bet they had the change their underwear while they were chatting you up (completely soaked)

where did you do it, I want girls to message me too

Great observation. :bigbrain:

It sucks no men helped, though. They were too busy either fucking foids or simping for them, I guess.

Great observation. :bigbrain:

It sucks no men helped, though. They were too busy either fucking foids or simping for them, I guess.
I don’t think they took it serious tbh, i was obviously trolling

mogs me

also @Broly tier larp

Broly

Look at how white I am
i unironically feel bad for that faggot. yeah he's a zogbot but the poor dude gets made fun of relentlessly on the internet every day

i unironically feel bad for that faggot. yeah he's a zogbot but the poor dude gets made fun of relentlessly on the internet every day
Imagine fighting for your country and everyone makes fun of you because of your face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back