Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When I was a little boy I used to have a crush on the girl from Bridge to Terabithia...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was 7 when that movie came out and was completely infatuated with her the first time I saw it that year. I began to fantasize about being with her and eventually got the movie on dvd and would just sit there watching it completely engrossed, watching it on repeat. She was the first crush that I ever had in my entire life up until that point. I didn't even know what sex was at that age either, but imagined hugging and kissing her and playing in the woods, going over eachothers houses and just having fun. I can't even imagine telling my seven year old self that 15 years later I still haven't had any relationship with a girl, yet alone ever having kissed a girl. I wonder what my 7 year old self would even say or do having had that information... Im so fucking defeated at this point...

lol had to read that book in 6th grade, it was a horror show. we watched the old made for tv movie. this was about the time 9/11 happened

Edit: why am I always the one who knows about the most obscure shit on this forum :feelsaww:

Last edited:
I was watching baywatch at 7yo and had many crushes.

Oh yeah she died I remember watching the movie in class like when I was 12.

Didn't get what the fuck was such a big fucking deal about the book.