Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When i was 8-9

T

TANUBOY

Greycel
A girl used to give blowjob to my peepee,and i when my told my mom my mom ensured that we never meet again,it feel sad

What’s the point in going to the effort of making an account just to get yourself banned? Like, what do you even get out of this? Nobody here cares that you got a blowjob, it doesn’t make you special, to us you’re just another member of the MAJORITY of society who is able to get sex, there is nothing about you that makes you stand out from the rest of the billions of sexhavers in on the planet, we are well aware that there are people out there having sex so it makes no sense for you try to make us angry by reminding us of facts which we are already consciously aware of.

Maybe some retard incel might get sad, jealous or angry from this type of post but even they, just like the majority of incels who really don’t give a shit, will forget about this post by tomorrow, you didn’t achieve anything by wasting your time in making an account just to make this meaningless useless post

I see no issues with having past experiences as long as you struggle NOW but bragging is pathetic.

nigga got his dick sucked before even entering puberty, this is a brag post