Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When i was 16 i wanted to fuck my English teacher

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
And 8 years later I found out that she's still very hot and I still wanna fuck her pussy until only prolapses. And I could do it if I was Chad :feelsree:

she will only trap and lock the door on chad jr.

I bet she has a fat ass

Is she White??

I had a hot English teacher also in High School

I had 2 hot math teachers in high school.

My geometry teacher (white) had a sweet fat round ass with wide child bearing hips and would sometimes hug me and sit on my desk while lecturing the class. I wouldn't even listen to her words, I'd just marvel at this gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyes woman sitting inches away from me.

My algebra teacher (also white) had big sweet milkers. One time she rested her tiddy on my shoulder/back of my neck for a good 10 seconds while checking over my work.

I don't think they would have ever let me pipe them, I'm sure they just got off on teasing students

And 8 years later I found out that she's still very hot and I still wanna fuck her pussy until only prolapses. And I could do it if I was Chad :feelsree:
If you were 16 year old 6'3 Chad, you would be balls deep in English teacher pussy. But, alas, you are ugly.

My geometry teacher (white) had a sweet fat round ass with wide child bearing hips and would sometimes hug me and sit on my desk while lecturing the class. I wouldn't even listen to her words, I'd just marvel at this gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyes woman sitting inches away from me.

My algebra teacher (also white) had big sweet milkers. One time she rested her tiddy on my shoulder/back of my neck for a good 10 seconds while checking over my work.

I don't think they would have ever let me pipe them, I'm sure they just got off on teasing students
Coomfuel :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:chad::chad::chad:
Chads.is

Fr man, that's pretty much the highlight of my high school career. Seeing how my life has turned out thus far makes me wish that I could go back and attempt to capitalize on the situation. Even if I got expelled it wouldn't really mean anything in the present day :dab:

i had the hottest spanish teacher in 8th grade. fucking brutal af

They were usually ugly, but there was one in particular who was an attractive 30-something mexican foid who occasionally wouldn't wear a bra and you could see the shape of her tits...

It’s been more than a decade since I’ve finished secondary school and to this day, I still masturbate over my teacher. She used to look insanely hot in her tight top and jeans, it’s unreal :feelsohh: