Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when I was 12 I was tryin to figure out how to get to Saffron city on pokemon red

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
jade-gregory-2-1.webp

Oh the slut stole the car to go get FUCKED????

I’m a conservative, now let me tell you how she is actually the victim somehow!

I don’t know how she is the victim right now, let me think about how she is the victim, and then I will get back to you!

But we know for sure that she is the victim, and the only issue right now is coming up with a convoluted explanation as to how she is the victim and this is the fault of men somehow.

Please stand by while we put together that narrative for you.

New York Post:

A 12-year-old Florida girl stole her father’s car and picked up her 14-year-old friend to meet an online predator in Louisiana, officials said this weekend.
Baby-faced Jade Gregory, of Union County, was reported missing last week after she hopped behind the wheel of her parent’s Ford Taurus, went to meet her pal Khloe Larson, then drove out of state.
The two kids had apparently been corresponding with an unknown person online and planned to meet him in Louisiana, according to reports.
Their sudden disappearance triggered a Missing Child Alert, and their youthful images were flashed across billboards and television screens across several Southern states.

Gregory drove her father’s truck all the way from the Gainesville area to Mobile, Alabama — a roughly five-hour trek.
Authorities said they were not accompanied by an adult during their journey and they had voluntarily left their homes.
The girls were later shocked to see their images on a television in an Alabama convenience store — and eventually decided to turn themselves in to local police.
We still haven’t figured out the full story of how this is men’s fault. We will be getting back to you shortly.

But so far we have:

• Abused the innocence
  • She didn’t understand
  • She didn’t know what a penis is
  • Mind control
  • Secret words to manipulte the subconscious mind
Stay tuned and we will have a very clear story about how this girl’s choices were not actually her own choices, and were in fact, somehow, the fault of men.

When I was 12, I still felt left out because I never had ever experienced what some people did before that age or what people told you to do before that age. I also felt bad about not being as cool as the cartoon kids on TV who were always 12...

Foids are never innocent , JFL. It really is surprising just how much society is mainly NPC. To us here it's pretty obvious why they did this.

Unrelated, but automatic cars need to be banned.

I just don't get it how fast girls are maturing. It's fucking insane. I don't think I even thought about sex until 14. And look at her, she looks fucking 20. This world is too much man...

jade-gregory-2-1.webp

Oh the slut stole the car to go get FUCKED????

I’m a conservative, now let me tell you how she is actually the victim somehow!

I don’t know how she is the victim right now, let me think about how she is the victim, and then I will get back to you!

But we know for sure that she is the victim, and the only issue right now is coming up with a convoluted explanation as to how she is the victim and this is the fault of men somehow.

Please stand by while we put together that narrative for you.

New York Post:

We still haven’t figured out the full story of how this is men’s fault. We will be getting back to you shortly.

But so far we have:

• Abused the innocence
  • She didn’t understand
  • She didn’t know what a penis is
  • Mind control
  • Secret words to manipulte the subconscious mind
Stay tuned and we will have a very clear story about how this girl’s choices were not actually her own choices, and were in fact, somehow, the fault of men.
The response to this by the soys and Feminists and overall losers of today is obvious " she was groomed"

When I was 12, I still felt left out because I never had ever experienced what some people did before that age or what people told you to do before that age. I also felt bad about not being as cool as the cartoon kids on TV who were always 12...
Middle school is when the social Darwinist hierarchy establishes itself just like with ER, by the time Middle School runs around the future sexhavers, normies and protocel are being to segregate themselves as if by natural law. Foids become more sexual revealing, boys become more hormonal and the difference in physical ability begin to exacerbate. By the time seventh grade happens its easy to tell what kind of people will have sex and those who won't

“No the internet isn’t damaging to kids at all!” :foidSoy: