Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i have to control myself in order not to kill someone

Girls don't Talk to me IRL, because I haven't meet any other human being outside of my family since 2018/19 (aka going out with grandma and parents).

Fbi is watching

@Intellau_Celistic Ok

I'm on medication personally, I've been convicted of assault and I've been in the shade a few times, so I have to keep my head down :feelsaww:

@kretschmer kriegsmarine wake up ze grinnachrio wants to go er on you

You cant lift 10kg dumbbels you phony
Bild.jpeg

Poison her drink

I'm on medication personally, I've been convicted of assault and I've been in the shade a few times, so I have to keep my head down :feelsaww:
Low inhibition mogs me. Did you go to prison? How were you treated?

Low inhibition mogs me. Did you go to prison? How were you treated?
Not in prison because i was judged "socially unfit" so I was sent to a psychiatric hospital about 4 times and it started at the age of 12 (because I had concentration problems so some quack doctor prescribed me drugs and I ended up addicted) :feelsaww: for "various" reasons :feelsaww:. Otherwise I was always treated well but they take away anything that could help you commit suicide or hurt your "colleagues" in my case I was isolated but I was allowed to go out 3 times a day on a terrace :feelsaww:, I was still there 2 months ago.

they don't interact with anyone sub-chad, everyone sub-chad needs to beg for their attention

they don't interact with anyone sub-chad, everyone sub-chad needs to beg for their attention
It’s not about small talk or normal interacting. I think my thread is not hard to understand if you just understand it how it’s written without interpreting anything from your head