Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I almost attacked my school at the Halloween party

Secretagent007

Secretagent007

Banned
-
Well, this all happened in 2018. I was 16 at the time. an intelligent, silent, unorthodox and reclusive boy. I was in a mess of ideas that I currently don't have. during 10 years of school I only had about 7 friends and I suffered a lot of bullying until that moment. I've always liked realistic and dark subjects, from the paranormal to mysterious cases. at that time I loved Creppypastas, which I still love to this day. and one character caught my attention: Jeff the Killer. my attention to this character as well as Slender unlike the others was due to his murderous and dark, limitless essence. I was also really into melee weapons at the time, and Jeff uses melee weapons, which also helped to identify me with the character to the point that I saw a lot of creppypastas related to him. Well, in one of the classes, a month before my school's Halloween party, I was told that there was going to be this party and that everyone was supposed to come dressed up. I was already in a period of destruction from the bullying I suffered, but I remained a recluse. that's when joking frankly, I said, "I'm going to come dressed as Jeff the Killer and I'm going to bring a knife and stab you all." with such a calm and sincerity that is absolutely natural. of course I never even thought at that moment of doing something like that, although I already knew cases of attacks. the day after that I missed it and right after the first class I arrived, I was called to the school secretary, where they informed my parents and they were called to go there. I then said it was all a joke but I also dissected all the ideas of social criticism I had about school, society and those guys. I said in front of everyone: "The majority of the current human population is worthless and must be reduced." Of course, unfortunately, I was banned from going to the party and I can say that I was left with a mixture of anger and sadness.

AFTER SEEING THE FACE OF THE DAMNED PEOPLE WHO REPORTED ME I SAID: "Now it makes me want to attack the school".

But........
calm down, nothing happened and I just couldn't go from Jeff the Killer.

Edgy boy.
Truth. I told them right after:
- Do you think that if I attacked the school, I would come with a knife? I would take a machine gun with Dynamite and blow everything up. hahahah.
they were very afraid.

however, I only stopped paying attention after the state secretary came to me. hahahah.

A fellow edgelord.

PM me your discord

Yeah, I almost blew up my school, but that's okay. they got away with it because I'm a Pacifist Misanthrope.

To not get kicked, just turn who kicks.

Secretagent007

Greycel​

JoinedNov 28, 2022Posts43Online4h 34m

Schook ist foreplay.

After that its Battle royale , Genetics , Luck and circumstance over everything Else.