Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When going outside it’s hard to see a normie who’s not wearing thick shoes

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
And with probably lifts inside. No wonder I barely height mog anyone and frequently get mogged despite being taller than the average male height in Germany. Kek it’s time that I get some lifts too. Im covering my ugly face with mask all the time but being height mogged makes me feel sad too.

OFFICIAL 2019 COPER OUTFIT

- skinny jeans and other tight clothes to show off low bodyfat and fitness if they have it
- OBLIGATORY swollen and out of proportion upper arms, isolated obvious signs of gymcelling that don't actually do much to give them a strong image
- enormous analog wristwatch, to look responsible/businessminded, doesn't matter if he's unemployed or stocking shelves
- locked instagram account with 10-15 followers

always wearing this outfit. always single. always out there. always staring after every female ass that goes by.
add the comical thick sole shoes to this tbh

Brutal shoeliftspill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back