Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When foids approach guys acting like they want to fuck them it does not always mean they want to fuck them

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
When foids approach guys acting like they want to fuck them it does not always mean they want to fuck them. Some foids may act like they want to fuck guys just so the guy can be easier to use out of the way he believes he will get sex for being so easy to use. The problem with foids is that they’re not very direct in their way of communication they’re to common to be found to be indirect in their way of communication.

In most social groups where the people in the social group see the interaction going is more commonly based on an assumption of intentions than it is to be based upon questioning someone’s intentions. This makes it so easy for a guy to assume a foid wants to fuck hum when she doesn’t want to fuck him all because he’s being approached by a foid with slutty behaviour.

A person’s behaviour is a concept that predetermines what someone’s assumptions of that persons intentions may be or will be. You wouldn’t behave like you wanted a fight if you didn’t want a fight I mean sure go ahead and take the risk of joking about it if you want the point I have to make of this is that people have a responsibility for how they present themselves if a foid has approached a guy acting like she wants to fuck a guy and it’s all a joke so it turns out she doesn’t want to fuck him then is it fair to point out she’s brought on the consequences herself if she gets stalked and raped I mean I’m going off the same course of logic as acting like you want to fight someone when you don’t want to fight someone. If you get injured then haven’t you contributed to bringing it all on yourself?

I’m going to go in to some reasons as to why foids act like they want to fuck guys they don’t want to fuck the first is that they do it because it’s an incredibly easy way to get a guy who’s easy to use. If I go through another reason it could be based on the fact that the foid your dealing with could be a complete slut who loves to tease guys in sexual ways when she has no sexual interest in most of them. The last reason I will speak of is based on an extremely evil motive that the most maulicous sluts seem to have. Evil sluts will act like they want to fuck a guy they do not want to fuck just to set that guy up for a false accusation so they can play victim when the guy is falsely accused

Just admit a foid approached you acting like she wanted to fuck GrAYcel.

Just admit a foid approached you acting like she wanted to fuck GrAYcel.
When I tell people story’s about foids approaching me acting like they want to fuck me they get really skeptical. For example I told this one guy about this foid acting like she wanted to fuck me and his response was to say “ she probably just wanted your money “ . So he believed she approached me acting like she wanted to fuck me yet he only believed she did do because she saw me as an easy person to use. He wasn’t they’re so what he regards as a high possibility can’t be regarded as the highest possibility due to how he only heard the story from me and wasn’t they’re to see what happened in the nightclub. Another guy I told the story to about a foid acting like she wanted to fuck me was a guy who also believed the story yet didn’t believe she wanted to fuck me I was telling this story to a guy in a group chat and his response was “ she was probably only acting that way because she wanted a drink” so they’re you have another example of another guy who thinks the way she’s throwing herself at me is more about her looking for an easy guy to use than it is about looking for a guy to fuck.

C70

When I tell people story’s about foids approaching me acting like they want to fuck me they get really skeptical.
Average GrAYcel 2023.

@nice_try @iamsubhuman @gymletethnicel

Average GrAYcel 2023.

@nice_try @iamsubhuman @gymletethnicel
I once was in bed with a girl and she wanted to have sex but I was too afraid, I couldn't get it up, so nothing happened so I'm still a fellow khhv inkwell, amirite

When foids approach guys acting like they want to fuck them it does not always mean they want to fuck them. Some foids may act like they want to fuck guys just so the guy can be easier to use out of the way he believes he will get sex for being so easy to use. The problem with foids is that they’re not very direct in their way of communication they’re to common to be found to be indirect in their way of communication.

In most social groups where the people in the social group see the interaction going is more commonly based on an assumption of intentions than it is to be based upon questioning someone’s intentions. This makes it so easy for a guy to assume a foid wants to fuck hum when she doesn’t want to fuck him all because he’s being approached by a foid with slutty behaviour.

A person’s behaviour is a concept that predetermines what someone’s assumptions of that persons intentions may be or will be. You wouldn’t behave like you wanted a fight if you didn’t want a fight I mean sure go ahead and take the risk of joking about it if you want the point I have to make of this is that people have a responsibility for how they present themselves if a foid has approached a guy acting like she wants to fuck a guy and it’s all a joke so it turns out she doesn’t want to fuck him then is it fair to point out she’s brought on the consequences herself if she gets stalked and raped I mean I’m going off the same course of logic as acting like you want to fight someone when you don’t want to fight someone. If you get injured then haven’t you contributed to bringing it all on yourself?

I’m going to go in to some reasons as to why foids act like they want to fuck guys they don’t want to fuck the first is that they do it because it’s an incredibly easy way to get a guy who’s easy to use. If I go through another reason it could be based on the fact that the foid your dealing with could be a complete slut who loves to tease guys in sexual ways when she has no sexual interest in most of them. The last reason I will speak of is based on an extremely evil motive that the most maulicous sluts seem to have. Evil sluts will act like they want to fuck a guy they do not want to fuck just to set that guy up for a false accusation so they can play victim when the guy is falsely accused

It's resource extraction, toilets may dress themselves in a very sexualised matter and then display sexual interest in a male without actually desiring sex with him because the self-sexualisation emotionally motivates the man to be more nice to her and try to appease her desires, because we as men are a slave to ours.

It is plain and simply manipulation, at least the slut sleeps with the men she exploits, chaste toilets who sexualise themselves are worse than sluts in my opinion.

Foids tease sometimes but they only tease Chads

I once was in bed with a girl and she wanted to have sex but I was too afraid, I couldn't get it up, so nothing happened so I'm still a fellow khhv inkwell, amirite
This one time, a girl flirted with me at a bar, got me drunk, took me home, and we talked for a bit on my bed. Then she pushed me over on the bed and mounted me. I was afraid that she was trying to rape me and I couldn't consent, because I was drunk. I told her I wasn't comfortable and called for uber home.

I'm the biggest fucking truecel here. It's such a tough life, brocels.