Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When Even Women Beardmog you

Meanwhile all I can grow is a shitty patchy neckbeard. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
neckbeard and sideburns that are patchy for me lol

This creature still has more SMV than DiCaprio :dafuckfeels:

Hairless (on the head)

Girls are so fucking disgusting and stupid and yet she will get all the cucks and money in the world,
while in the same time me, an objectively x10 times smarter dude will stay poor and gf-less all my life.

How cool is that right guys? :feelskek:

Girls are so fucking disgusting and stupid and yet she will get all the cucks and money in the world,
while in the same time me, an objectively x10 times smarter dude will stay poor and gf-less all my life.

How cool is that right guys? :feelskek:
The most brutal thing is if men weren't so pathetic she literally would be forced to shave

The only reason she doesn't is because apparently she still gets many men :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The most brutal thing is if men weren't so pathetic she literally would be forced to shave

The only reason she doesn't is because apparently she still gets many men :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This world is just beyond fucked up :\

absolutely haram

No i still beard mog that

what is the cope, and who would i be coping for? Dicaprio doesnt need me to cope for him you brainlet. The iqs are low in here tonight jfl :feelstastyman::feelskek:
Are you an infiltrator?

Still SMV-mogs everyone on here :feelsUnreal: