Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When Ethnic Guys Date White Women [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
She will more than likely be a grossly overweight single mother like the one in this video.Look at the attitude she's giving him too treating him like he's her lapdog. I would never settle for that I would rather die an incel. Even then you can only get that if you're an average ethnic, if you're below average you can't even get a 2/10 landwhale.

Should have gone for his own race.

You seem to be reproducing just fine.
Only because our women are religious and brainwashed, now they're turning away from religion and would rather be brutally tortured than have to settle for a man of their own race.

Holy shit arabcels might be the new curries.

he doesnt care about her, he will be banging white american hoes once he gets the greencard

There's potential there for a fixer upper at least. Needs to break out the shariah and put that hog on a diet because that it looks like it could be fuckable if it lost about 80 lbs.

this. The reason why sub8 Ethnic need to avoid race mixing!

There's potential there for a fixer upper at least. Needs to break out the shariah and put that hog on a diet because that it looks like it could be fuckable if it lost about 80 lbs.
If she lost weight, she would realize she is too good for him and leave him for Chad.

Not every relationship is going to be like that

No my cousin dated a blonde uk stacy for like 2 years and he is a 6 at best. White girls are sometimes race traiting trash lol

god dam he mogs me hard and if the best he could do was that fat sack of shit then I guess there is no hope for me in the west. Suicide fuel indeed