Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When elder people ask if you have a girlfriend yet.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Elder people often ask me if I'm dating a woman ,yet
This happens every family gathering, Cousins always bombard me with these questions.
They tell me you don't need to get into a serious relationship , you're still way too young (19) and have no job..
But you should try to talk with girls more ,one of them would become your life companion or even end up getting married.
They say like it was a norm for everyone, They say like it is so easy for an ugly creep like me..
They don't know modern dating market is fucked up even for an average guy with a stable job and no criminal records.
A girl can access to 100+ Chads within about 20 mi radius in just clicks,How can an incel like me even compete with them?

Tell them to fuck off. If they don't, delivER some blackpills to them.

They are ignorant of modern reality. Typical boomer trait.

this happens to me too often, i think some give up on asking eventually

A girl can access to 100+ Chads within about 20 mi radius in just clicks,How can an incel like me even compete with them?
Thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill
Its over boyos

You must be normie looking if people ask you this

Fuckin hate this shit, and I have to lie to them every time

what you know about the blackpill is considered a conspiracy theory in current society
you do realize that right?

Just tell them get a GF for you.

They stopped asking, they only look disappointed now

FUCK THEM

Elder people often ask me if I'm dating a woman ,yet
This happens every family gathering, Cousins always bombard me with these questions.

Moggs me because family gathering, also moggs me because people care about you.

you're still way too young (19) and have no job..

Moggs me because 19.

only time ive been asked this in recent years is from an elderly woman i sometimes work with, i guess the older generations dont understand how bad it is for males now.

I really hate this time of year. The holidays piss me off

Blue pill boomer nonsense. I don’t waste precious LDAR time skooling NPC. They learn the hard way.

They stopped asking, they only look disappointed now

FUCK THEM

relateable my parents stopped asking back when i was like 19, they already knew it was over for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back