Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When do women peak in attractiveness?

When do they?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Late teens - early twenties.

Lol someone picked 60+

18-19 is a killer age. They can look top-tier as early as 14-15 and as late as 23-24, and 18-19 is the sweet spot.

i would say 23 or 24. it's all downhill from there.

16-22 around this these ages.

15-16 is the perfect age they look absolutely perfect.

18-19 is a killer age. They can look top-tier as early as 14-15 and as late as 23-24, and 18-19 is the sweet spot.
I think 13 is the sweet spot. It's the perfect age where they already have hot bodies but still have a childish neotenous face and usually don't have much acne yet (for the ones who have it, that is).

Anything from 15-22, after that it's all downhill.

14-15 DONT @ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go approach at a geriatric house @knajjd @misanthropekun . Elderly ladies are generally nice and welcoming of interaction.

What's the difference between during puberty and early teenage years?

Good topic.

Id say 16-20

Surely teenage years. It goes downhill from there.

Even though it's not PC, I bet most guys instinctively prefer teenage girls to other ages.

It creeps people out to think of some ugly fat 60 year old lusting after 13 year old girls - but that's natural, isn't it?

Most girls are as perfect As they can be between 12and 15.

fucking pedocels

If her age is off the clock, she's ready for the cock.

After the 24th hour, she loses her power.

Last edited:
Woman's attractiveness is limitless, even a 90 year old roastie would still not be at her peak attractiveness.

They don't. There's always thirsty numales.

If her age is off the clock, she's ready for the cock.
:lul::lul::lul:

We have many of those in Brazil also. "Viu o penta, já aguenta" (if she saw Brazil become 5 times world champion [2002], she's ready for cock). But now we must come up with something new because anyone who was old enough to remember the 2002 world cup is most likely above 18 already.

So I'm kinda wondering my so many people voted 13-15
If I had to guess, it might be the age they're stuck at in terms of social interactions. On some level, I'm not sure I ever got past 15.

Also being attracted to girls in their mid teens is normal, comes with being male, it's fine if you don't act on it.

Best before puberty, that's the only time foids don't care if you're an incel or not. They're not aware of their immense social status for existing

I voted 16-19 but I myself am 16.
So I'm kinda wondering my so many people voted 13-15
Mädchen von deinem Alter und ein bisschen jünger sing geil, Mann :feelsokman:

If I had to guess, it might be the age they're stuck at in terms of social interactions. On some level, I'm not sure I ever got past 15.

Also being attracted to girls in their mid teens is normal, comes with being male, it's fine if you don't act on it.
I better act on it I'm 16.If I don't do anything I might get stuck here like you said.

Best before puberty, that's the only time foids don't care if you're an incel or not. They're not aware of their immense social status for existing
I think meeting your future bride while she's still a child can be good, you can start developing a relationship with her and shield her from bad influences while you already teach her useful behaviors for the future. But I'm against fucking prepubescents.

Nature knows better than cucks.

Ive always been attracted to girls who were the same age as me

Ive always been attracted to girls who were the same age as me
Do you think that will persist through old age?

I can't visualize being attracted to above 40 foids, even when I myself am 90 or more.

Mädchen von deinem Alter und ein bisschen jünger sing geil, Mann :feelsokman:
I weiß.Aber ob das so normal ist wenn man 8 Jahre älter ist?

I can't visualize being attracted to above 40 foids, even when I myself am 90 or more.
I guess you can if you haven been together for a long time.

Pedophilia is attraction towards prepubescents. As soon as puberty hits it's not pedophilia anymore.

cope, the cut-off is 13. and the option for 13, 14, 15 comes after "budding tits". You are really retarded if you think a women peaks in sexual attractiveness while her body isn't sexually matured.

I think meeting your future bride while she's still a child can be good, you can start developing a relationship with her and shield her from bad influences while you already teach her useful behaviors for the future. But I'm against fucking prepubescents.

Nature knows better than cucks.
I intend to blackpill my non-existent daughter to get a point across to her society would've never told her.

About 30 seconds before you blow your load in them.

you won't be attracted to anyone, lmao

I weiß.Aber ob das so normal ist wenn man 8 Jahre älter ist?
Fertile women are attractive to healthy straight men regardless of the men's ages. I for example prefer younger but wouldn't refuse sex with some 30yo attractive woman. I think people condition themselves into thinking too young is not allowed for them because status quo says so.

I guess you can if you haven been together for a long time.
I will never know then.

Last edited:

I don’t know but i used to think 20 year olds looked like moms when i was 14 so maybe.

you won't be attracted to anyone, lmao
I hope you're right tbh. But I'm high T (had it tested) and have a greater than average sex drive, so I'm not sure.
I don’t know but i used to think 20 year olds looked like moms when i was 14 so maybe.
I've always liked women from any age between 12 and 40 roughly. I think I'm simply high T.

I wish some older foid had "molested" me, even before puberty.

If she has no STDs I'm not touching that chick, the roastier the cunt the bigger the fun.

If she has no STDs I'm not touching that chick, the roastier the cunt the bigger the fun.
Well even as a "pedo" according to the US definition you can have some fun nowadays then. Lots of underage foids with STDs already.

In fact young x young sex is probably high in STD transmission compared to average, since we know younger teens are way more impulsive and don't think straight while doing these kinds of things.

Fertile women are attractive to healthy straight men regardless of the men's ages. I for example prefer younger but wouldn't refuse sex with some 30yo attractive woman. I think people condition themselves into thinking too young is not allowed for them because status quo says so.

I will never know then.
That is true and I heard that woman are the most fertile when there 14-18 years old since back then people didn't live very long and so had to have had children at an early age.
Well even as a "pedo" according to the US definition you can have some fun nowadays then. Lots of underage foids with STDs already.
As long as the laws of your country allow it,do it.