Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When do women peak in attractiveness?

When do they?

• Total voters

Volcel if you wouldn't.

The teenage years

Well even as a "pedo" according to the US definition you can have some fun nowadays then. Lots of underage foids with STDs already.

In fact young x young sex is probably high in STD transmission compared to average, since we know younger teens are way more impulsive and don't think straight while doing these kinds of things.
Only fetuscels can have virgin femoids :feelsokman: besides 2D and animalcels.

Only fetuscels can have virgin femoids :feelsokman: besides 2D and animalcels.
Until 15 you have some chances of the foid being a virgin. Above that it's already hard and above 18 is almost impossible nowadays. Even if the foid is a virgin she probably already gave blowjobs and shit like that.

I hope you're right tbh. But I'm high T (had it tested) and have a greater than average sex drive, so I'm not sure.

I've always liked women from any age between 12 and 40 roughly. I think I'm simply high T.

I wish some older foid had "molested" me, even before puberty.

df... just lol at not wanting girls who have finished puberty

idk what you guys see in "12 year olds" and i'm literally a teenager.

df... just lol at not wanting girls who have finished puberty

View attachment 19479 idk what you guys see in "12 year olds" and i'm literally a teenager.
Even if a 12yo foid is still in the early stages of puberty or even prepubescent yet, she is a soon-to-be prime woman. You don't need to bone your grill from day one, you know. I'd love to have a relationship with a 12yo girl even if I decided to wait a little for sex because she's still not ready for it.

Of course it would only be possible in an uncucked society.

Women neither peak nor trough, and they have no wall. They permanently and universally have an infinite SMV.

Whenever they got the biggest Ass.
(when not landwhale)

No women are attractive, it's the make up that is attractive

This topic pops up quite a bit. I've said it before, I think it depends on several factors like race and genetics. For a lot of white girls, I'd say early 20s to mid 20s. For asians, I think you can push this over a couple years.

Somewhere around their early twenties.

late teens. Makes me sick knowing I'm not getting any action while Chad drowns in a different pussy every night

High school and early college, so in their teens

Its depends much on the Person, some have there Prime at 16 other at 25.
I know a girl who was pretty ass fuck with 18 and now with 25 she is ugly
Another was ugly at 16 and pretty at 19 years.
But at 30+ all hit the wall.

Never. I'd fuck the shit out of some hollywood 70 year olds.

Too low teens and she's still too baby-faced with undeveloped body. Mid 20s she starts wearing out, some start earlier.

14-24, There is a 10 year age gap where most women will hit their prime.

Even though it's not PC, I bet most guys instinctively prefer teenage girls to other ages.

It creeps people out to think of some ugly fat 60 year old lusting after 13 year old girls - but that's natural, isn't it?
Women do it too. They lust after young boys. That is why cougars and sugar mamas are a thing. Also why a lot of female teachers end up in jail for statutory rape.

Women do it too. They lust after young boys. That is why cougars and sugar mamas are a thing. Also why a lot of female teachers end up in jail for statutory rape.

Yeah this is something I've always thought. Women always try to make men look like pedophiles for liking younger girls but women are the same. What age for guys do you think women find the most attractive? In my opinion it would be like age 20-22.

16 is prime.
At teenage years females will have a 90% chance of producing offspring. They are most fertile around that time.

Even if a 12yo foid is still in the early stages of puberty or even prepubescent yet, she is a soon-to-be prime woman. You don't need to bone your grill from day one, you know. I'd love to have a relationship with a 12yo girl even if I decided to wait a little for sex because she's still not ready for it.

Of course it would only be possible in an uncucked society.
I have to agree with your views:think:

Why do so many incels prefer immature girls? Most people under 25 are still children mentally.

Why do so many incels prefer immature girls? Most people under 25 are still children mentally.
The vast majority of foids, specially current day foids, have uninteresting if not unbearable personalities anyway, so I'd rather fuck them while the're at their physical prime.

Everyone who voted young adult and above should be banned. By definition they are lawcucks who feel shameful to feel any sort of attraction toward women under 18.

Some mature earlier than others but it's safe to they are on a decline in their early 20s.

• @Crustaciouse
  • @knajjd
  • @]BlackOpsIIcel
  • @blackcel
  • @Ritalincel
  • @JustKillMe
  • @tiredofthisshit
  • @misanthropekun
60+? JFL explain this

• @Crustaciouse
  • @knajjd
  • @]BlackOpsIIcel
  • @blackcel
  • @Ritalincel
  • @JustKillMe
  • @tiredofthisshit
  • @misanthropekun
60+? JFL explain this
Normies told me that 18 year old females are unnatractive children and the older a female is, the more value she has.

I think meeting your future bride while she's still a child can be good, you can start developing a relationship with her and shield her from bad influences while you already teach her useful behaviors for the future. But I'm against fucking prepubescents.

Nature knows better than cucks.
Nah, natural-looking JBs are the best.
The vast majority of foids, specially current day foids, have uninteresting if not unbearable personalities anyway, so I'd rather fuck them while the're at their physical prime.

Love your posts bruh. Couldnt agree more :feelsokman:

Normies told me that 18 year old females are unnatractive children and the older a female is, the more value she has.
Good goy boy, now I bet one foid from IT will have pity sex with you for appeasing them :feelsokman:

Love your posts bruh. Couldnt agree more :feelsokman:
Glad you enjoy it, always good to have bothers in uncked arms :feelsokman:

no more than 23 - 25 - at the ABSOLUTE MAX

60s or more is a troll answer

from 16 to 19, anyone who accuses us of pedophiles or ebeophiles is a bluepilled PC cuck

there's nothing better then a 19 year old with pancakes tits and pepperoni nipples

Ooh, looks like we got some granny chasers. 5.8 percent of us to be exact.