Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize you were unattractive?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
For me it was probably when I was around 9. I would look at myself in the mirror for lengthy periods of time and realize that something was wrong. The foidlets at school would run after the good looking boys and hold them down but they never did that to me.

I can’t make friends. @Incelius Savage

I’m actually very attractive but as soon as foids get wind of my autism it’s like I’m suddenly a leper

When I was 5 and got bullied for being ugly

My mom used to call me ugly duckling since birth.

some years ago

Probably like, 11 when I saw my picture in the newspaper. That's when the thought first entered my mind. I was always self-conscious, but it didn't matter to me a lot until I was 19. I was always told personality was the most important, of course.

A3B1661B 89DE 47AB 9FDA ED56935C1810

What degree of autism do you suffer from?
The kind of autism that makes you socially retarded, freeze and stare at the foid when you’re about to have sex, run around in circles on the spot, flap my arms like I’m a bird uncontrollably, and take my shirt off and do a handstand for 5 minutes

For me it was probably when I was around 9. I would look at myself in the mirror for lengthy periods of time and realize that something was wrong. The foidlets at school would run after the good looking boys and hold them down but they never did that to me.
Around 10-11 years old. I was bluepilled/redpilled for a long time though. I only became truly blackpilled at 21-22.

The fact that I've been ditched for thugs, players, hitters, cheaters, druggys, rapists, alcoholics, gamblers, methheads, and in two cases, other women, might have been a bit of a warning sign now that I think of it...

When I saw in a mirror for first time!:cryfeels:

The extreme differences in the way men treated me versus women. It was there in high school, but became a hell of a lot more obvious when I started university.

I was fat a while back (up until 8 years ago) and was kind of self-conscious about my appearance a bit before I lost all my weight, but after I lost it all and was still treated the same, it absolutely ruined me. I am way more mentally worse off than I was when I was fat.

I knew I was ugly when I was in elementary school

The kind of autism that makes you socially retarded, freeze and stare at the foid when you’re about to have sex, run around in circles on the spot, flap my arms like I’m a bird uncontrollably, and take my shirt off and do a handstand for 5 minutes
I thought you were neurotypical

I was 11 when normies laughed to my nose. I beat them after that. (in video game)

when puberty hit and foids started to look at me with disgust and people started to avoid me

When I was in 5th grade we were leaving the cafeteria and these group of girls were trying to find a boyfriend for one of the girls. As we were leaving they were saying our names to see if we were interested and when they said my name she whispered no. The good news is that bitch is dead now from "natural causes"

Probably when I was 17, when I started using online dating services

Females disliked me. I started to ask questions. I found the blackpill, I looked at my features and so I came to the conclusion I am unatractive.

When I was a kid I was normal looking, even a little attractive, when puberty came it hit me like a truck in full speed, when I was 13 my friends and colleagues started to treat me different, always alone in group projects, my jokes weren't funny anymore even tho they were the same as other people, they started to avoid me, this type of thing only increased as the years passed, I struggle a little to understand why, but I guess when I was 16 is when I truly understand that it was because of my appearance.

High School when I realized only really low tier women liked me and when I compared myself to the popular guys. This was back in late 2017, no inky tv or most bp channels like today so the answer was like me being the Riddler trying to figure out what is happening. I instead watched based zeus and got into the redpill.

Honestly only a couple years ago. Girls in my class would call me ugly but I kept coping and tried to not believe them

Probably like, 11 when I saw my picture in the newspaper. That's when the thought first entered my mind. I was always self-conscious, but it didn't matter to me a lot until I was 19. I was always told personality was the most important, of course.
Why would they put an ugly face on the newspaper?
I always see only beautiful people in the media, and not only in entertainment media, even in news and current affairs you only see beautiful people, and obviously, this is intentioned by content creators. Beautiful people and beautiful faces bring audience, whether it is entertainment or news about terror attacks, crimes, political progresses and other “serious” stuff.
So, if you’re so ugly, how did your face shown on newspaper?

In the last years of elementary school when puberty began, and all the girls in my class and some girls from my neighborhood really hated me and was extremely angry at me, cursed me sometimes, yelled at me.
Especially in my class, there I was really number one subject of hate by most girls.
And one girl from the corresponding class, in the end of elementary school pranked, asked me for a date, and then when I met her with a red rose in my hand, she shitted in my face and told me “I’m not going with you”.
This bitch is now married plus three.
After that I took the blackpill for 25 years, but now I’m trying to get back to the red pill somehow.

The most unattractive I felt was during early teenage years. 12-14, I think

1. Elementary school teacher asked the whole class "Who has a crush on (my name)?". Every girl went EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2. I jokingly gave a plastic red flower that I found on the floor to a foid "friend" and she made this serious expression of UTTER DISGUST on her face I couldn't get over it.

3. Some foids at school would pick on me, treat me like shit and call me weird even if I'VE NEVER talked to them. This is the halo effect my friends.

Girls not treating me nicely. Started noticing this in my teen years.

Looked in the mirror the day I got mogged by 6ft "friend" , realized my height + face we so underdeveloped. oneitis only saw me as a immature child

Girls not treating me nicely. Started noticing this in my teen years.
This, foids have always been extremly hostile rude and vicious towards me for just existing

At 20, balding

1. Elementary school teacher asked the whole class "Who has a crush on (my name)?". Every girl went EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2. I jokingly gave a plastic red flower that I found on the floor to a foid "friend" and she made this serious expression of UTTER DISGUST on her face I couldn't get over it.

3. Some foids at school would pick on me, treat me like shit and call me weird even if I'VE NEVER talked to them. This is the halo effect my friends.
Brutal

Why would they put an ugly face on the newspaper?
So, if you’re so ugly, how did your face shown on newspaper?
It was the town's local paper. I won the school/town's Geography bee and went to state. Not much went on in that podunk hick town. It was a jarring sight though.

Last edited:
When I was chosen last in PE lessons. When I didnt get invited to parties, when didnt get any hugs from any foids, when I get rejected countless times ect