Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize you were unattractive?

In middle school i realized I was too unattractive to get female attention.

For me it was probably when I was around 9. I would look at myself in the mirror for lengthy periods of time and realize that something was wrong. The foidlets at school would run after the good looking boys and hold them down but they never did that to me.
Same.by 9-10 I knew I was ugly because none of the girls would talk to me or interact the same way they did to all the attractive boys :fuk:

In middle school I was paired in a school project with a girl and then some other girl whispered to her that she pities her for the fact she has to work with me. That's when I knew I was ugly subhuman trash

2020, i thought i was unattractive before that but I thought it was due to fat in my face, then I got lean, later learned about looks etc and realized it was a bone/pheno issue

Once my female ex-friend told me on message app that I was ugly, and that she lied about her liking me for relationship. She kept me in her House so her neighblrhood Friends wouldn't see us, since I was ugly. Crushing experience.

And many other experiences in high school, like being treated by Girls like a toy

In middle school when i was bullied

After getting rejected by a 2/10 fat fuck hole back in 2017.

Pretty much since birth.

It never began for me

I was a freshman in highschool. I added some girl I didn’t know irl on snapchat through quick adds and she asked what I looked like. As soon as I sent her a picture of my face she blocked me. It was crushing…

I'd say when I tried to ask out this girl in high school once for each year out of the two we were in class for, and her male "friends" started sending me threats to my school email to beat me up months later. I took it seriously because I was still rather weak, so they probably would've kicked my shit in.

I always kind of knew. I hit a denial stage that was quickly stopped after a rude awakening when I delved into online dating

When i graduated as a virgin in 70% female high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back