Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When did you first understand your subhumanity?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
My first experience with my subhuman looks was when I was on 5th grade and we had a school disco. At the end it was time for slow dance and a foid desperate to not be alone was asking for everyone of us to dance, including my friends 2nd grade little brother... EXCEPT FOR YOU, she pointed at me. She asked repeatedly for anyone, and said again and again "but not you". My friend and even his little brother ended up dancing with that fucking whore.

7th grade man it was brutal

Tbf I knew I was subhuman in freshman year when every little mistake I did always made my peers laugh at me. At the same time I had no one else but me to sit with during lunch it was all so fucking brutal. I hated my life ngl. It's even worse now realizing no one wanted me because I was short and autistic. I really should've died. No one in freshman year thought I was hot either and their were uglier guys than me getting laid because they were tallfags and even had acne they just dark triad maxxx. Those damn filthy marleyans

I always was (still am) in denial of my looks.

I will have to wageslave my way out of bad looks.

the moment my mirror reflection entered my epithelial photoreceptor cells

Elementary school

My first experience with my subhuman looks was when I was on 5th grade and we had a school disco. At the end it was time for slow dance and a foid desperate to not be alone was asking for everyone of us to dance, including my friends 2nd grade little brother... EXCEPT FOR YOU, she pointed at me. She asked repeatedly for anyone, and said again and again "but not you". My friend and even his little brother ended up dancing with that fucking whore.
I thought I was a womanizer :(
Hs and college

Cada vez que me olho no espelho, meu cérebro tenta me enganar, fazendo-me perceber que meu rosto é simétrico.
Same, For a long time I thought I was chadlite I really had the hallucination that I was chad and the girls liked me, one time I would have to get real

First day of kindergarten. 2 girls took one look at me and went "EWWWWWWWWW." When the teacher said "why are you saying that?" she says "his face is flat!"

Fucking foids.

I was 12 and knew it was over from extensive bullying

I am/was more self-aware than you. I never even went to the discos in ala-aste/alakoulu (and later) to not be the subject to humiliations and derision.
the moment my mirror reflection entered my epithelial photoreceptor cells
If you are too young, you don't understand that it is you in the mirror...

Last edited:
When I was about 12 years old and I was in a department store fitting room where they have lots of mirrors at different angles and for the first time I got a good look at myself from the side and I realized my jaw was so small and recessed.

Main qimg c84c132014ed4c9077df7e9abe91586a

I thought I looked like on the right, but what I saw in the mirror was the left and it crushed me forever.

I want to kill this fucking bitch so bad. But no, we are alwayws the bad guys. Men bad women good. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
First day of kindergarten. 2 girls took one look at me and went "EWWWWWWWWW." When the teacher said "why are you saying that?" she says "his face is flat!"

Fucking foids.
Nooooooo it's not about looks, it must have been your confidence! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
When I was about 12 years old and I was in a department store fitting room where they have lots of mirrors at different angles and for the first time I got a good look at myself from the side and I realized my jaw was so small and recessed.

View attachment 451710
I thought I looked like on the right, but what I saw in the mirror was the left and it crushed me forever.
RIP, it's so fucking over.

Around 12-11 years, I always got bullied and left out of all activities (even teachers started leaving me out)