Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When did you first understand your subhumanity?

IncelFromFinland

IncelFromFinland

General of the incel wars
★★★
26d 10h 0m
My first experience with my subhuman looks was when I was on 5th grade and we had a school disco. At the end it was time for slow dance and a foid desperate to not be alone was asking for everyone of us to dance, including my friends 2nd grade little brother... EXCEPT FOR YOU, she pointed at me. She asked repeatedly for anyone, and said again and again "but not you". My friend and even his little brother ended up dancing with that fucking whore.

Kuuro

Kuuro

Ay devla szotekera
★★
10d 6h 6m
7th grade man it was brutal

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
26d 12h 57m
Tbf I knew I was subhuman in freshman year when every little mistake I did always made my peers laugh at me. At the same time I had no one else but me to sit with during lunch it was all so fucking brutal. I hated my life ngl. It's even worse now realizing no one wanted me because I was short and autistic. I really should've died. No one in freshman year thought I was hot either and their were uglier guys than me getting laid because they were tallfags and even had acne they just dark triad maxxx. Those damn filthy marleyans

D

Deleted member 30187

Self-banned
-
61d 17h 16m
I always was (still am) in denial of my looks.

I will have to wageslave my way out of bad looks.

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎dopamine>iq
★★★
79d 7h 44m
the moment my mirror reflection entered my epithelial photoreceptor cells

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★
12d 2h 20m
Loner94

Loner94

Major
★★
41d 5h 43m
Elementary school

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Commander
★★★
20d 23h 57m
IncelFromFinland said:
My first experience with my subhuman looks was when I was on 5th grade and we had a school disco. At the end it was time for slow dance and a foid desperate to not be alone was asking for everyone of us to dance, including my friends 2nd grade little brother... EXCEPT FOR YOU, she pointed at me. She asked repeatedly for anyone, and said again and again "but not you". My friend and even his little brother ended up dancing with that fucking whore.
I thought I was a womanizer :(
IncelFromFinland said:
Hs and college

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sagecel
★★
12d 21h 17m
Every time I look in the mirror my brain attempts to deceive me into percieving my face as symetrical.

But yeah, by middle school I knew it was over as only the Chads received thses whores attention.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★
18d 15h 55m
the virgin shepherd said:
Cada vez que me olho no espelho, meu cérebro tenta me enganar, fazendo-me perceber que meu rosto é simétrico.
Same, For a long time I thought I was chadlite I really had the hallucination that I was chad and the girls liked me, one time I would have to get real

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
5d 17h 39m
IncelFromFinland said:
First day of kindergarten. 2 girls took one look at me and went "EWWWWWWWWW." When the teacher said "why are you saying that?" she says "his face is flat!"

Fucking foids.

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
I was 12 and knew it was over from extensive bullying

A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★★
49d 4h 53m
IncelFromFinland said:
I am/was more self-aware than you. I never even went to the discos in ala-aste/alakoulu (and later) to not be the subject to humiliations and derision.
OwlGod said:
the moment my mirror reflection entered my epithelial photoreceptor cells
If you are too young, you don't understand that it is you in the mirror...

Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Legend
118d 12h 0m
When I was about 12 years old and I was in a department store fitting room where they have lots of mirrors at different angles and for the first time I got a good look at myself from the side and I realized my jaw was so small and recessed.

I thought I looked like on the right, but what I saw in the mirror was the left and it crushed me forever.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
19d 9h 53m
IncelFromFinland said:
I want to kill this fucking bitch so bad. But no, we are alwayws the bad guys. Men bad women good. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
riceronicel said:
First day of kindergarten. 2 girls took one look at me and went "EWWWWWWWWW." When the teacher said "why are you saying that?" she says "his face is flat!"

Fucking foids.
Nooooooo it's not about looks, it must have been your confidence! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
CrackingYs said:
When I was about 12 years old and I was in a department store fitting room where they have lots of mirrors at different angles and for the first time I got a good look at myself from the side and I realized my jaw was so small and recessed.

View attachment 451710
I thought I looked like on the right, but what I saw in the mirror was the left and it crushed me forever.
RIP, it's so fucking over.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Deformed Subhuman
★★★★★
5d 19h 14m
Around 12-11 years, I always got bullied and left out of all activities (even teachers started leaving me out)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8