Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When did being so open about everyone's sex lives become a thing??

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I don't have TiK Tok but I see it in Jewtube complations alot and the amount of women on their talking about I rode his dick, He beat this pussy up, My Pussy is this, my pussy is that blah blah blFUCKING BLAH ITS PUTRID.

Women are degenerate pigs. They have no mind for Art, Music, Landscapes, philosophy nothing. All they think about is CHAD and SEX

Caused by American degeneracy. If woman spoke about sex in 1950s Ireland her father and mother would have strong words with her.

Caused by American degeneracy. If woman spoke about sex in 1950s Ireland her father and mother would have strong words with her.
It was that way for a long time here as well and by "strong words" you mean a fucking flogging

Soys, why else? One day dudes were too afraid to talk back to women and we are where we are today.

It accelerated after the year 2000 drastically, it was present in the 1990s, but it was limited to teenagers.

This is the consequence of the (((progressive)) society that we live in today where women have been "liberated"

It started in the last decade.

The 60s it was hinted but not talked about.
70s was the same as the 60s.
80s everyone knew people were fucking like crazy but they didn't talk about it.
90s seemed to have continued what the 80s were doing.
2000s started to show signs of people being a bit open about this shit.
2010s people not only openly talking about sex lives but about more genders than a Pokemon game and more degrading shit like exchanges, which been a while for a long time but no one really talked about it like they do now, and other BS.

Thank things like Tumblr, Twitter, other social media bullshit, and Obama.

Because of degeneracy and it all started in America/France.

It was that way for a long time here as well and by "strong words" you mean a fucking flogging
Or told to visit the priest, sometimes that led to an even more degenerate experience

They think sex leads to a relationship with guys who hate them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back