Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When developing a crush on someone, does anyone else get depressed as fuck?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Everytime I see a human being that makes my heart stop I get really sad because I've convinced myself that I will never, never be able to have someone like that...if anyone at all.

I am far too blackpilled to develop crushes, I see the true ugliness behind foids and their layer of makeup and it makes me disgusted

Yes and I start to see girls differently. Whenever I see a girl I label her as either my crush, or not her

I use to get crushes on online femoids but it’s all just lust with me now and it’s best it remains that way.

I am far too blackpilled to develop crushes, I see the true ugliness behind foids and their layer of makeup and it makes me disgusted
This!!!!!
My yellow fever was cured because of blackpill and seeing how ugly they are.

based
same

It's incredibly depressing.

I mean, if I see a women that makes my heart skip a beat it makes me sad for a few minutes. I haven't really had a crush in years though as in someone I wish I could be with. When I feel attraction I quickly put it out of mind now so I don't simp or get hurt