Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When designing a desirable partner, women put everything into FACE no matter the context

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
The psychologists found that men who designed a partner for a long-term relationship allocated a larger proportion of their budget to facial traits than bodily traits, regardless of the size of their budget. That is, both competitive and uncompetitive men prefer a long-term partner who is facially rather than bodily attractive.
However, when men designed a partner for a short-term fling, they shifted their allocation to bodily traits — but only if they were uncompetitive. Men with a larger, more competitive budget still allocated more of their points to facial traits over bodily traits.
Women, meanwhile, allocated more points to facial traits regardless of budget and regardless of whether they were designing a partner for a long- or short-term relationship.

Someone put this in the "scientific blackpill" article in the wiki...

Face > Everything

Heightcopers, framecopers GTFO!

Women still go for taller men, or men with larger penises than men with a good face

Women, meanwhile, allocated more points to facial traits regardless of budget and regardless of whether they were designing a partner for a long- or short-term relationship.

In other news, deserts are dry.

Face > Everything

Face is 80%, but once you are 5'11-6' then its all about face unless you have worst frame in the world.

Face is 80%, but once you are 5'11-6' then its all about face unless you have worst frame in the world.

Nah, my 5'6 manlet friend with goodlooking face slays, he even fucked girls taller than him

Nah, my 5'6 manlet friend with goodlooking face slays, he even fucked girls taller than him
Still there are women who would reject him, and he surely isnt 7PSL or more to truly compensate his height.

These men don't speak for me. Looksmax is rife with people who have no appreciation for body and put everything into face. You can't fuck a woman in the face. Or at least, you shouldn't.

Face > Everything

bruh being 5'6 is rape no amount of face will save anyone unless ur white, even then u'll still be ridiculed and mogged relentlessly by teens hitting their growth spurt

bruh being 5'6 is rape no amount of face will save anyone unless ur white, even then u'll still be ridiculed and mogged relentlessly by teens hitting their growth spurt

I'm 6'0 and I'd rather be 5'6 with a decent face instead of having the same height I have with current subhuman face.

Face has always been more important than height tbh.

Yes there are foids with height fetishes
Yes midgets are screwed either way
Yes some people will make fun of you for being short

But people will still like you, and you will still have a chance with some women.

they put more points into face, not all points. title is implying that women wont mind a 4’11 midget if he had a good face lol

"I see tons of ugly fat guys with women". Yeah but did you see his GL face under the fat? :feelsseriously:

Face has always been more important than height tbh.

Yes there are foids with height fetishes
Yes midgets are screwed either way
Yes some people will make fun of you for being short

But people will still like you, and you will still have a chance with some women.
Height is one of those things that can possibly save you if your face is sub par. If Jay Z was 5'6 instead of 6'4 would he have ever gotten prime Beyonce?

Height is one of those things that can possibly save you if your face is sub par. If Jay Z was 5'6 instead of 6'4 would he have ever gotten prime Beyonce?
Who knows? He wouldn't have been an incel either way due to statusmaxx. Even if not with Beyonce it would have been some other chick, possibly a non-celebrity who wants his money.

I also said that yes there are chicks with height fetishes. Just like there's girls with BBC fetishes.

This table on the study shows a much more complex story, brah
HYxBbrI.png

Top 3 rated by women, according to this table:
1 - Smile (lol)
2 - Height
2 - Muscle tone (Draw)
3 - Eyes

(but, in fairness, that doesn't measure "face" very well. Face is more than smile + eyes + hair + nose)

shitty study tbh

Last edited:
5’2 chad: it’s my time to shine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back