Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When Chad says "I got game bro"

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
No you fucking don't, you were blessed with a godly face and frame and that is why foids are after your dick. Who here has encountered blue pilled faggots that actually think girls like them because of how they are jfl at life. Every now and then I have to endure the pain of listening to these fags spill their crap on me. Never do I rest, whether at work or anywhere ffs.

game = looks

People like to think they are special and have what they achieved because they worked hard or have amazing personality. Of course it's bullshit, every success they had with a girl was due to their genes.

People like to think they are special and have what they achieved because they worked hard or have amazing personality. Of course it's bullshit, every success they had with a girl was due to their genes.
JFL at working hard nowadays

Tbh I think the chads I know know that it is their looks that get them foids.

Game = facial bones & skeletal length

If someone uses the term "game", he is an incel or a borderline incel. Chads don't know what a "game" is and most of them even don't know why they get laid on every weekend. The most brutal part is that they think everyone gets laid like them. I have a chad colleague and I said I'm a virgin, he does not believe me.

If someone uses the term "game", he is an incel or a borderline incel. Chads don't know what a "game" is and most of them even don't know why they get laid on every weekend. The most brutal part is that they think everyone gets laid like them. I have a chad colleague and I said I'm a virgin, he does not believe me.
The Chad is probably being nice JFL

"Game" is predetermined by the quality of one's bone structure. If the quality is low, you aren't allowed to play.

Just world fallacy. Every successful person, whether it's with sex, money, or whatever else, wants to believe that they're successful because they "earned" it so they can claim they "deserve" it. The concept of unearned privilege is lost on them.

No foids/chad can even fathom the idea that someone isn't having sex all the time like they are.

yeah if they were put in my body they would be incel forever.

yeah if they were put in my body they would be incel forever.
Essence transfer will allow our minds to be placed in a physical body far superior to what we currently possess.

People with good genetics thinks love exists.

They're so delusional in their solipsism, nothing you say changes their mind because then they would have to consider "hey maybe I'm not so special, maybe i am just lucky...."

No you fucking don't, you were blessed with a godly face and frame and that is why foids are after your dick. Who here has encountered blue pilled faggots that actually think girls like them because of how they are jfl at life. Every now and then I have to endure the pain of listening to these fags spill their crap on me. Never do I rest, whether at work or anywhere ffs.
Strongly agree OP, but you do see some red pillers like RSD Tyler who don't have genetics, yet slay...