Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When an incel's complaints about poor upbringing end up on cucktears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU ENTITLED BRAT INKEL, STOP TRYING TO REMOVE RESPONSIBILITY FROM YOURSELF. PARENTS ARE PERFECT AND NEVER WRONG, ESPECIALLY MOTHERS. GUESS WHAT, EVEN IF YOU WERE EVER ABUSED OR NEGLECTED BY THEM -- WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT, YOU SPOILED VICTIM-COMPLEX-HAVING BRAT -- IT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT FOR BEING A TOXIC MISOGYNISTIC INKELY INKEL! YOUR STINKY-STINKY POO-POO PERSONALITY IS WHY YOUR PARENTS NEVER LOVED YOU OR RAISED YOU NORMALLY. IF YOU WERE MY KID, I'D BE ABUSIVE TO YOU TOO.

“INKELY INKEL” :feelskek:

This is legit how they think and it's sad.

IT are textbook abusers. Most people think that abuse is very obvious, something you can identify at a glance, but what they don't realize is the great lengths every abuser goes to in order to justify or hide their disgusting behaviour. They will lie, slander, gaslight, disguise their abuse as something else ("It was just a joke!"), so many ways they can disguise, hide or find ways to justify their bullying. In my opinion over 90% of abuse is of this nature.

Abusers especially love looking like the good guy, because it removes the one avenue of escape their victim has: asking for outside help. If you escalate the conflict it is your word against theirs, and if they can rely on their reputation to pretend that they were doing a good thing somehow then uninformed or ignorant people will assume that their victim was the one who was wrong, and the victim gets punished for reaching out for help.

This is legit how they think and it's sad.

Makes me glad I am not that brainfogged and stupid albeit I am ugly.

It is victimblaming. Every F Ftard Norman/normfoid has this program running 24/7 in their heads. Until madamoisel in distress invokes a subroutine of compassion.

IT are textbook abusers. Most people think that abuse is very obvious, something you can identify at a glance, but what they don't realize is the great lengths every abuser goes to in order to justify or hide their disgusting behaviour. They will lie, slander, gaslight, disguise their abuse as something else ("It was just a joke!"), so many ways they can disguise, hide or find ways to justify their bullying. In my opinion over 90% of abuse is of this nature.

Abusers especially love looking like the good guy, because it removes the one avenue of escape their victim has: asking for outside help. If you escalate the conflict it is your word against theirs, and if they can rely on their reputation to pretend that they were doing a good thing somehow then uninformed or ignorant people will assume that their victim was the one who was wrong, and the victim gets punished for reaching out for help.

This is pure based :blackpill:

In their mind, the whole world is perfect except incels.

They think bitterness and misanthropy come out of nowhere.

:feelsbadman: "Why am I inkel? Am I ugly?"

:soy: "No, you're average-looking, ugly inkels don't exist. You're inkel because you have a bad personality."

:feelsbadman: "Why do I have a bad personality? Was I raised wrong?"

:soy: "No, all parents love their children, know what's best for them, and put them first. You're just spoiled and don't know what real neglect or abuse look like."

:feelsbadman: "Was I bullied?"

:soy: "Maybe, but not undeservedly so. People are only treated like shit when they really are shit."

:feelsbadman: "Is it my genes?"

:soy: "No. Genes do not decide your behavior. Only you do."

:feelsree: "Then why the hell do I have a bad personality?"

:soy: "Yikes, oof, look at that toxicity. Thanks for proving my point. You deserve all the flak you get."

High IQ

:soy: "No, you're average-looking, ugly inkels don't exist. You're inkel because you have a bad personality."

:soy: "No, all parents love their children, know what's best for them, and put them first. You're just spoiled and don't know what real neglect or abuse look like."

:soy: "Maybe, but not undeservedly so. People are only treated like shit when they really are shit."

:soy: "Yikes, oof, look at that toxicity. Thanks for proving my point. You deserve all the flak you get."
Highest IQ I've seen all my life

Prodigious IQ. We arr truly the cause of all the worlds problems in their mind, hence the obsession with us.

Shakesperean IQ.

Bad parenting is a big contributor to inceldom/men being bluepilled from a young age. Not talked about that much here though.

Bad parenting is a big contributor to inceldom/men being bluepilled from a young age. Not talked about that much here though.
That's because there are far too many examples of people coming out of bad parenting without ending up incel. It just so happens that a lot of ugly guys also had bad childhoods. Given the studies suggesting that ugly children are treated worse by adults than good-looking children, it's wouldn't be unreasonable to think we had bad childhoods partly because we're ugly.

you can blame parents on r/raisedbynarcisits but i bet even that sub would blame you if you said you're incel because of shit parenting (such as garbage nutrition of mcdicks all your childhood due to your parents)

Cucktears swine are natural born cucks for fascists (real fascists, not the cardboard villains that leftist weenies are always bitching about). They blindly take the side of parents, teachers, bosses, and any other authority figure. It's part of their belief in the just world fallacy. The boss is always right, hierarchy is beautiful, might makes right, know your place, all authority is natural and beautiful, good always wins, etc. That's the kind of crap those retards believe.

I despise my parents. Most useless selfish stupid cunts to ever exist to me. Gave me bad genes and an even worse upbringing then tried to gaslight me endlessly.
It is a just world fallacy. Very very stupid and low iq. Incels and others like them existing disproves it so they hate them for it. Ironically, too stupid to even realize they are actively disproving that theory by acting as such.

It’s so pathetic how IT thinks we’re the bullies when they cyberbully us everyday.

Well thought-out and high IQ post.

They'd laugh at an "incel" if they found out he was raped and locked in the basement for years by his parents. I think the saddest thing is they're most likely incels themselves or betabuxxing to the max that their cognitive dissonance can't acknowledge their place in the sexual hierarchy. All we are doing is expressing our opinions but we might as well be terrorists murdering women by the hundreds according to them.

IT users are sophists. They already have a conclusion on their minds (incels are incels because of terrible personality, can't be any other thing) and then do mental gymnastics to make any situation fit into that conclusion.

Anything bad that happens to incels is always given the same response, such as "YiKeS r/thathappened :soy: :soy: :soy: " or "Ummm sweaty, its your fault 9/11 happened because you are a misogynistic Nazi"