Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a woman tells you you’ll never get laid

imugly

imugly

Banned
-
She’s blatantly telling you how much cock she has gotten inside her. And if a virgin “femcel” foid tells you
“You’ll never get laid.”
She’s saying
“You’re ugly as fuck and it’s over for you, you’ll never find love with your looks but I will because I’m a female and I never lose.”

This is why women will never be real incels, they know deep down the only reason why they’re celibate or virgin is because they haven’t actively searched to be dicked down or their time for the cock train isn’t ready.

This wouldnt happen if we just took away there rights.

She’s blatantly telling you how much cock she has gotten inside her. And if a virgin “femcel” foid tells you
“You’ll never get laid.”
She’s saying
“You’re ugly as fuck and it’s over for you, you’ll never find love with your looks but I will because I’m a female and I never lose.”

This is why women will never be real incels, they know deep down the only reason why they’re celibate or virgin is because they haven’t actively searched to be dicked down or their time for the cock train isn’t ready.
Goddamn cunt I would just grab her tits if any cunt said that to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!