Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when a 'whitecel' tries tinder in the east

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Screenshot_20180318-151416.png

daily reminder that whitecel=vol/lazy/poor/locationcel

ethniks=truecels

Show the fucking picture you used.

country? @hehe xd and how does tinder work? u use tinder plus?

I admit that it's not feasible for most white guys to pack up all their belongings and move to a thirdworld shithole, but yes, whites are mostly locationcels. Whites who live in muh-diverse countries/areas could target ethnic women, unless they are standardscels and don't find whole swathes of phenotypes attractive. "i'm not attracted to latinas or asians". OK sure, you keep being loyal to white women who don't want you then. A loyal virgin.

With 2700 matches he must have used at least a PSL 6 tbh.

Or he's been cooking this thread up for months.

I admit that it's not feasible for most white guys to pack up all their belongings and move to a thirdworld shithole, but yes, whites are mostly locationcels. Whites who live in muh-diverse countries/areas could target ethnic women, unless they are standardscels and don't find whole swathes of phenotypes attractive. "i'm not attracted to latinas or asians". OK sure, you keep being loyal to white women who don't want you then. A loyal virgin.
Latina women are more attractive than white women to me. At least they're not complete sluts since birth like white women.

Why is it not feasible? Whites have all the advantages in western countries. Even I can afford to go to a thirdworld shit hole and I'm an ethnic who went to a underachieving school.

Those amount of matches is not hard to achieve in the Philippines, but you'd have to be at least a Chadlite to get that number of matches anywhere else in Asia, unless it's over a longer period of time.

Where did you swipe, btw?

whitecel? or chadlite?

Those amount of matches is not hard to achieve in the Philippines, but you'd have to be at least a Chadlite to get that number of matches anywhere else in Asia, unless it's over a longer period of time.

whitecel? or chadlite?

whitecel? or chadlite?

@testaccount99 would love to see this. He's been preaching the "just be white" theory a lot yesterday.

@Tellem--T me and you would never achieve such a match result. Look how easy they have it

Privileged whites
Reply By Race Male
Reply By Race Male

Reply By Race Male

We need to ban all whites, or make our own forum with only ethnics

It's called lookism.net.

Is the forum being extremely slow today? I am raging so hard at the 5-10 minutes it takes for me just to make a single post.

I am attracted to Asian girls and Latinas but I don't have any opportunities to go to these countries.

It's called lookism.net.

Is the forum being extremely slow today? I am raging so hard at the 5-10 minutes it takes for me just to make a single post.

It's called lookism.net.

It's called lookism.net.

Yeah it's slow but it was fine in the morning

Have you tried a deathnik experiment in those countries?

Daily reminder that anyone who thinks that whitecels can get laid in asia is not only dishonest but also genuinely stupid

Do you think a slavic could get laid in asia? LOL

Wow, this board really is turning into a pile of shit. It has pretty much descended into a retarded pissing match over which ethnicity has it worse. Throw in some tallfag apies who claim women aren’t attracted to tall men, and you have a truly fucking cancerous low IQ trollbait fest. The mods better come down hard on the low effort shitposting like this soon or it’s over for incels.is.

We ethnics are already taking over this site, the time will come.

Daily reminder that anyone who thinks that whitecels can get laid in asia is not only dishonest but also genuinely stupid
tenor.gif

whitecels == moroncels/fakecels

Whites are the only trucels. Curry shitters have arranged marriages in India. No white nation has that.

ill just move to asia.

oh wait im poor af with no skills.

what exactly is the point of this post? yes many of us white incels could probably escape in an asian country.

You can't possibly think that white incels would reject sex...
wtf are you talking about? I'm not sure if youre with or against me

Why is it not feasible? Whites have all the advantages in western countries. Even I can afford to go to a thirdworld shit hole and I'm an ethnic who went to a underachieving school.

Moving to the Phillipines just to get sex 4 times a week with a jungle-gook who you barely connect with is the definition of desperation. It's a nice option but I doubt you would do the same. Didn't you say that you were a NEET who lived in his parents' basement? So you wouldn't do it or be able to do it, rather.

As much as I would like a gf, the rest of my quality of life outweights some PinV in the thirdworld. Not that I have the option cuz I am not white.

I am attracted to Asian girls and Latinas but I don't have any opportunities to go to these countries.

Es gibt Asians in Deutschland. Du musst fahren .....

Tinder ?

Moving to the Phillipines just to get sex 4 times a week with a jungle-gook who you barely connect with is the definition of desperation. It's a nice option but I doubt you would do the same. Didn't you say that you were a NEET who lived in his parents' basement? So you wouldn't do it or be able to do it, rather.

As much as I would like a gf, the rest of my quality of life outweights some PinV in the thirdworld. Not that I have the option cuz I am not white.

BS if you think you couldn't play this game with your british accent regardless of color.

Do you think a slavic could get laid in asia? LOL

I have a JEWISH friend who looks even more ethnic than Slavs and 95% of his lays come from Asians.

Es gibt Asians in Deutschland. Du musst fahren .....

Tinder ?
Die Asiaten die hier leben haben die gleichen Standards wie alle anderen auch.

Last edited: