Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when a 'whitecel' tries tinder in the east

Screenshot_20180318-151416.png

daily reminder that whitecel=vol/lazy/poor/locationcel

ethniks=truecels

Lmao. You should try using my pics in East Asia and see how many matches you get. Anything more than 0 would be a bigger shocker than UMBC's recent win over UVA in the basketball tournament.

Die Asiaten die hier leben haben die gleichen Standards wie alle anderen auch.

Wie Viele Asianten hast du angesprochen IRL? und in Tinder?

inb4 "aber aber aber..."

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).

Wie Viele Asianten hast du angesprochen IRL? und in Tinder?

inb4 "aber aber aber..."
Es gibt keine Asiaten in meinem Dorf. Außerdem werde ich mir keine Suifuel Überdosis geben und Tinder in Deutschland versuchen,

JFL at being a framecel with the bones of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch elbows. Some people have bigger wrists than I do elbows.

https://postimg.org/image/3nwhjzlp1/

Not only that but you can see the bone and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long sleeved shirts, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less acceptable to wear long sleeved shirts (and I can’t wear my bomber jacket which nicely hides how much of a framecel I am).
I thought the whole Elbowcel thing was just a meme?

Did he show the picture he used ?

If not, post is not interresting, he may have used a chad for all we know.

>truth
>calls it racebait
just lol at whites
No its because like 40% of what's posted now is the same repetitive shit. Not to mention people like you seem to forget that our Hero St.BlackOps2Cel is white himself. The fact that you say him and other whites like him lookswise can't be incel is laughable

No its because like 40% of what's posted now is the same repetitive shit. Not to mention people like you seem to forget that our Hero St.BlackOps2Cel is white himself. The fact that you say him and other whites like him lookswise can't be incel is laughable
bo2cel would slay in asiaa

bo2cel would slay in asiaa
No, not a chance. He's objectively hideous, average looking Asian men mog him into oblivion. he wouldn't slay anywhere.

This thread brought to you by the Thailand Ministry of Tourism

the east is full of subhumans though. if you are going to the east to slay you might as well go to the fucking jungle to slay the gorillas and kangaroos

Did he show the picture he used ?

If not, post is not interresting, he may have used a chad for all we know.
This is the user @Weed's Tinder.

Es gibt keine Asiaten in meinem Dorf. Außerdem werde ich mir keine Suifuel Überdosis geben und Tinder in Deutschland versuchen,

"Ich werde Tinder nicht versuchen, denn wenn ich viele Matches habe, wird das bestätigen, dass ich ein Vocel bin"

(i googled SO MUCH of that)

Not really shocking if you know what @Weed looks like

"Ich werde Tinder nicht versuchen, denn wenn ich viele Matches habe, wird das bestätigen, dass ich ein Vocel bin"

(i googled SO MUCH of that)
The average guy in Germany moge me into oblivion. Everyone here is so freaking tall and I'm just a manlet who weighs 110 pounds

the east is full of subhumans though. if you are going to the east to slay you might as well go to the fucking jungle to slay the gorillas and kangaroos
Cope if you think this

Now you went full retard.

I used Tinder when I was actually in the Philippines and Thailand. No legit (non-spammer, scammer, bot) matches. I'm white passing enough, just ugly as fuck.

I used Tinder when I was actually in the Philippines and Thailand. No legit (non-spammer, scammer, bot) matches. I'm white passing enough, just ugly as fuck.
I used tinder, had lots of matches but majority subhumans.

Not sure who's better

Moving to the Phillipines just to get sex 4 times a week with a jungle-gook who you barely connect with is the definition of desperation. It's a nice option but I doubt you would do the same. Didn't you say that you were a NEET who lived in his parents' basement? So you wouldn't do it or be able to do it, rather.

As much as I would like a gf, the rest of my quality of life outweights some PinV in the thirdworld. Not that I have the option cuz I am not white.
I would never go overseas for sex the reason why I would go is for economic reasons. Yeah I'm a NEET who sponges off my parents but I still make money from home I have a good amount of savings.

Could just have tinder plus and no life swiped

JFL @ paying for tinder tbh
Dude I have tinder gold and get next to nothing but you look white so you wouldn't know how that feels

i still haven't tried this i'm so fucking lazy