Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When a trucel tries NoFap

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Screenshot 20210307 101432 Reddit

he fell for it :feelskek:

holy shit

jfl at men's coping skills

I feel terrible for him, he had to endure all that edging for Fucking 90days just for nothing.
I hope he learns his lesson that NOFAP is bullshit.

How tf a person can think that retain semen can lead to women approaching him?

I mean, nofap has its benefits, but there are people who are really overrating it

I mean, did he honestly think it'd get him a woman?

He's missing the point of nofap. If you are doing it in hopes of getting a woman just fap away tbh.

Your bones will become the correct length and shape, just don't touch your dick for 3 months bro! :soy: :bluepill: :feelstastyman:

he fell for it :feelskek:
fell for what

he only failed in one aspect the dating aspect that your sperg mind has focussed on

he reported more energy less sleep needed, which im not mistaken is a HUGE POSITIVE FOR AN INCEL ESPECIALLY A DEPRESSED PERSON.

MORE ENERGY MEANS MORE ENERGY TO MONEY MAXX GYM MAXX EVERYTHING MAXX

WHICH INFINITELY BEATS BEING A CRAB ON CELS AND INFINTELY BEATS LDAR

Coping is an art at this point. Anyone believing nofap or any other reddit meme :feelskek:

Nofap is a jewery

What goes through someones mind that think nofap attracts anyone? How would a girl know that you've been fapping or not?
He's beyond retarded.

What goes through someones mind that think nofap attracts anyone? How would a girl know that you've been fapping or not?
He's beyond retarded.
They can sense your increased T level and confidence :soy: :redpill:

I tried nofap outside of Ramadan for 24 days
After the 24 th day ı started having sexual throughts about my sister (She is a fuckin first grader) and got disgusted so much ı couldnt sleep for 48 hours bcs my through haunted me
Cant even imagine what kind of disgusting thing ı would have done ıf ı went for a 90 day nofap

inb4 some redtard makes a 200 word essay on how he did it wrong and he did not hold frame

Normie do ridiculous things to get roasties

They don't understand it all comes down to looks

Keep trying buddyboio :feelswhere: :feelswhere::feelsokman: