Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When a narcissist person become ugly and lack of social he become an incel?

BananaSome

BananaSome

Greycel
I was dissussed about inceldom recently with a blue pill:bluepill: curry munching faggot friend that I met online he said a narcissist become ugly and lack of social he become an incel. He said incels never put an effort to groom themselves.
He aslo complain why midget, ugly, unpleasant and nasty looking celebrities like Lil Uzi Vart, Lil Wayne, 42Dugg, Lewis capaldi, Steve Buscemi, Jack Ma, Mark Zuckerberg, etc... never will be an incel.
He said Jake Davidson could be a model if he lose weight. And he said things like most of the mass shooting and self claim incels he saw are way hotter than Ksi and Ed Sheeran.
But I replied him back that they are born with a talent and extra ordinary intelligent that majority of men don't have. If u dont have both and ugly plus u have anti social behavior ur a failure. And he goes quiet.

Sure, they were born with talent but they were also born into situations that enabled them to develop said talent.

Your friend needs to take off his blue tinted glasses.

He aslo complain why midget, ugly, unpleasant and nasty looking celebrities like Lil Uzi Vart, Lil Wayne, 42Dugg, Lewis capaldi, Steve Buscemi, Jack Ma, Mark Zuckerberg, etc... never will be an incel.
They all have money and status

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back