Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a foid talked to me for help, i thought she liked me

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 14m
So basically i was in math class and a foid was unable to solve a math problem because she didn't attend the classes before. So she approached me and asked me how did i solve it. I was shocked that a foid had approached me for help (I was thinking me seriously? I am a fucking subhuman how can any foid talk to me even for help also because i have no expectations from foids). I helped her and she said that " Oh that's sounds easy i am just so lazy haha" i was like " What the actual fuck is going on?? A foid is happy talking to me?" I can't express how happy i was at that time. I was (still am) so lonely that a mere conversation with a foid can make me so happy. Then she talked to me again but only for math related as she was in my math class. I thought why does she only talk to me for help, i wanted to know more about her. So one time i asked her where does she live and all that stuff. I noticed that she was uncomfortable while answering me that but i didn't care much about it ( because i was happy i am getting the opportunity to talk to a beautiful foid so i thought i should focus on the positive side). Now i was bluepilled as fuck during that time ( in case it wasn't obvious), and i thought maybe i should confidently approach her and ask for her number ( "because girls love confident boys :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:"). So i did that on the last day of the math class when everyone was leaving and she told in a cold manner " I am sorry i am not interested in you". I still remember the way she said that. It was start of my blackpill journey from that day.

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
"Can I have your phone number?" "I am sorry i am not interested in you" :foidSoy:

the same as

"Can I have an apple?" "Your T-shirt is in your room"

B

BRCel123

Veteran
20d 21h 9m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
32d 14h 41m
According to cuckdit, girls love cordial, educated and nice guys, which you were to her, yet, you didn't get anything out of it, just pure interest for herself (help to get ahead and finish the year), and nothing more than that. You were confident, you were nice, and still got brutally rejected. Where is the "girls like confidence and nice guys" now fucking IT?

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::no::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
4d 15h 3m
Lonelycel21 said:
So basically i was in math class and a foid was unable to solve a math problem because she didn't attend the classes before. So she approached me and asked me how did i solve it. I was shocked that a foid had approached me for help (I was thinking me seriously? I am a fucking subhuman how can any foid talk to me even for help also because i have no expectations from foids). I helped her and she said that " Oh that's sounds easy i am just so lazy haha" i was like " What the actual fuck is going on?? A foid is happy talking to me?" I can't express how happy i was at that time. I was (still am) so lonely that a mere conversation with a foid can make me so happy. Then she talked to me again but only for math related as she was in my math class. I thought why does she only talk to me for help, i wanted to know more about her. So one time i asked her where does she live and all that stuff. I noticed that she was uncomfortable while answering me that but i didn't care much about it ( because i was happy i am getting the opportunity to talk to a beautiful foid so i thought i should focus on the positive side). Now i was bluepilled as fuck during that time ( in case it wasn't obvious), and i thought maybe i should confidently approach her and ask for her number ( "because girls love confident boys :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:"). So i did that on the last day of the math class when everyone was leaving and she told in a cold manner " I am sorry i am not interested in you". I still remember the way she said that. It was start of my blackpill journey from that day.
There's no mathematics for your algebra.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
242d 6h 12m
ollie said:
no foid likes you, siwwy inkwell :3
Are you incel shaming :feelssus:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
242d 6h 12m
RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
103d 14h 5m
Had the same experience with Walmart french girl, but I think the only reason she asked me for help finding something was cause I was wearing blue at the time. :feelsbadman:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
41d 3h 13m
Maybe she was autistic.

I mean if she asks your help in math it's basic common decency to atleast eat something together during lunch break, or maybe share a coffee

Additional hypothesis: she liked you but you waited too long, and then girls also get cold

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★★
37d 12h 23m
Equal exchange you got attention and she got help with her math why get greedy for more?

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

slowly trying to escape grayceldom
★★★★
4d 4h 10m
girls be like that, they only talk to you when they need help

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
52d 22h 44m
Yep once they see u as prey they can utilize and dispose of it's a big indication on where they see u on the food chain.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 37m
at least youre blackpilled now , always avoid helping foids

cozylad

cozylad

wherever I am I must also shitpost.
★★
4d 3h 42m
remember , never help a foid even with small things.:feelsthink:
Lonelycel21 said:

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
65d 9h 10m
She only used you for help

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
52d 22h 44m
Am glad i always avoided helping foids.

Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
9d 3h 19m
Misinterpreting their request for help as genuine attraction is a classic blue-pilled mistake

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
52d 22h 44m
Sigma said:
Misinterpreting their request for help as genuine attraction is a classic blue-pilled mistake
Exactly, incredibly naive thinking.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
103d 23h 8m
Sigma said:

BRMonkecell

BRMonkecell

Recruit
★★
1d 3h 11m
RollD20 said:
Had the same experience with Walmart french girl, but I think the only reason she asked me for help finding something was cause I was wearing blue at the time. :feelsbadman:
That's disguising strats 101, all pick-up artists recommend :feelsokman:

Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Officer
25d 14h 17m
You didn't understand female sexuality
Kindness doesn't make women wet
Looks make women wet

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 8h 3m
Well now your Here and blackpilled

Atleast you Know better now

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Lonelycel21 said:
Do shit for me teehee

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
5d 16h 45m
math class? How old are u 15?:feelsUnreal:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
24d 20h 22m
Loner94 said:
Yep once they see u as prey they can utilize and dispose of it's a big indication on where they see u on the food chain.

"Prey"....exactly. Filth.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
61d 22h 41m
I’ve learned to NEVER help a foid

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 9m
Had a similar situation with PowerPoint and a foid of different religion, I was sensing that I was being rejected so I made fun of her religion then stopped talking to her

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Lonelycel21 said:
another story showing how foids only have instrumental value for men
GoyBargainer said:
Had a similar situation with PowerPoint and a foid of different religion, I was sensing that I was being rejected so I made fun of her religion then stopped talking to her
kike?

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
17d 9h 22m
Loner94 said:
Exactly, incredibly naive thinking.
Experience is what you get, right after you needed it.

The only way anybody learns these lessons, is by doing this shit and experiencing it for himself.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8