Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a foid talked to me for help, i thought she liked me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
So basically i was in math class and a foid was unable to solve a math problem because she didn't attend the classes before. So she approached me and asked me how did i solve it. I was shocked that a foid had approached me for help (I was thinking me seriously? I am a fucking subhuman how can any foid talk to me even for help also because i have no expectations from foids). I helped her and she said that " Oh that's sounds easy i am just so lazy haha" i was like " What the actual fuck is going on?? A foid is happy talking to me?" I can't express how happy i was at that time. I was (still am) so lonely that a mere conversation with a foid can make me so happy. Then she talked to me again but only for math related as she was in my math class. I thought why does she only talk to me for help, i wanted to know more about her. So one time i asked her where does she live and all that stuff. I noticed that she was uncomfortable while answering me that but i didn't care much about it ( because i was happy i am getting the opportunity to talk to a beautiful foid so i thought i should focus on the positive side). Now i was bluepilled as fuck during that time ( in case it wasn't obvious), and i thought maybe i should confidently approach her and ask for her number ( "because girls love confident boys :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:"). So i did that on the last day of the math class when everyone was leaving and she told in a cold manner " I am sorry i am not interested in you". I still remember the way she said that. It was start of my blackpill journey from that day.

"Can I have your phone number?" "I am sorry i am not interested in you" :foidSoy:

the same as

"Can I have an apple?" "Your T-shirt is in your room"

According to cuckdit, girls love cordial, educated and nice guys, which you were to her, yet, you didn't get anything out of it, just pure interest for herself (help to get ahead and finish the year), and nothing more than that. You were confident, you were nice, and still got brutally rejected. Where is the "girls like confidence and nice guys" now fucking IT?

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::no::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

So basically i was in math class and a foid was unable to solve a math problem because she didn't attend the classes before. So she approached me and asked me how did i solve it. I was shocked that a foid had approached me for help (I was thinking me seriously? I am a fucking subhuman how can any foid talk to me even for help also because i have no expectations from foids). I helped her and she said that " Oh that's sounds easy i am just so lazy haha" i was like " What the actual fuck is going on?? A foid is happy talking to me?" I can't express how happy i was at that time. I was (still am) so lonely that a mere conversation with a foid can make me so happy. Then she talked to me again but only for math related as she was in my math class. I thought why does she only talk to me for help, i wanted to know more about her. So one time i asked her where does she live and all that stuff. I noticed that she was uncomfortable while answering me that but i didn't care much about it ( because i was happy i am getting the opportunity to talk to a beautiful foid so i thought i should focus on the positive side). Now i was bluepilled as fuck during that time ( in case it wasn't obvious), and i thought maybe i should confidently approach her and ask for her number ( "because girls love confident boys :foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:"). So i did that on the last day of the math class when everyone was leaving and she told in a cold manner " I am sorry i am not interested in you". I still remember the way she said that. It was start of my blackpill journey from that day.
There's no mathematics for your algebra.

Had the same experience with Walmart french girl, but I think the only reason she asked me for help finding something was cause I was wearing blue at the time. :feelsbadman:

Maybe she was autistic.

I mean if she asks your help in math it's basic common decency to atleast eat something together during lunch break, or maybe share a coffee

Additional hypothesis: she liked you but you waited too long, and then girls also get cold

Equal exchange you got attention and she got help with her math why get greedy for more?

girls be like that, they only talk to you when they need help

Yep once they see u as prey they can utilize and dispose of it's a big indication on where they see u on the food chain.

at least youre blackpilled now , always avoid helping foids

remember , never help a foid even with small things.:feelsthink:

Am glad i always avoided helping foids.

Misinterpreting their request for help as genuine attraction is a classic blue-pilled mistake

Had the same experience with Walmart french girl, but I think the only reason she asked me for help finding something was cause I was wearing blue at the time. :feelsbadman:
That's disguising strats 101, all pick-up artists recommend :feelsokman:

You didn't understand female sexuality
Kindness doesn't make women wet
Looks make women wet

Well now your Here and blackpilled

Atleast you Know better now

Do shit for me teehee

math class? How old are u 15?:feelsUnreal:

Yep once they see u as prey they can utilize and dispose of it's a big indication on where they see u on the food chain.

"Prey"....exactly. Filth.

I’ve learned to NEVER help a foid

Had a similar situation with PowerPoint and a foid of different religion, I was sensing that I was being rejected so I made fun of her religion then stopped talking to her

another story showing how foids only have instrumental value for men
Had a similar situation with PowerPoint and a foid of different religion, I was sensing that I was being rejected so I made fun of her religion then stopped talking to her
kike?

Exactly, incredibly naive thinking.
Experience is what you get, right after you needed it.

The only way anybody learns these lessons, is by doing this shit and experiencing it for himself.

All women are TAKEN and NOT INTERESTED IN YOU OR ME. This one in your math class was no exception.

Sad

because foids only use men (looks, money or smarts in your case) :feelsbadman: